My yo yo life

Oh cool. I wasn't sure. I am all new to this weightloss online thing. I haven't even heard of half the diets on here. Is it really tough? I'm loving Slimming world cause I can eat pasta and potatoes! My two favourite things! Do you just google the calories in an item? or is it certain items you need to eat?

Oh cool. I wasn't sure. I am all new to this weightloss online thing. I haven't even heard of half the diets on here. Is it really tough? I'm loving Slimming world cause I can eat pasta and potatoes! My two favourite things! Do you just google the calories in an item? or is it certain items you need to eat?

You can eat whatever you want, that's the great thing about it - nothing is off limits. Actually a lot combine it with weight watchers or slimming world.

Good how are you? Long time no chat, whats your news x

No news. Living the quiet life. Still struggling as always. Just can't seem to keep any weight I lose off :(:mad: but I won't give in, will keep trying. Xx

kerping trying is a much better choice than giving up.. If you keep trying hopefully one day we succeed!!

Thanks ladies. Giving up definitely isn't an option for me. I am not going to stop - EVER.

Not done much today. Just a weekly shop and chilled out in front of the telly. Might have a pear cider later. No cross trainer for me today. Will wait until Monday now. 5 days and 2 days off I think will do.

Ok. Here I go again. Swapping and changing is what I do best... so I am starting weight watchers at home, my stuff arrived in the post today so I now have all my food planned out - seems so much? !. I do hope to eventually go to meetings once I feel I have lost enough and feel a bit more confident in myself - not ashamed of what I weigh (well not as ashamed as I am now )

I decided I wouldn't waste time and add to my weight by waiting until the new year and start now and keep it up over Christmas. I honestly believe I can work Christmas, food and weight watchers together.

Feeling really positive today, got out for a 40 minute walk this morning which has really helped. I have for the past few months been feeling really low (mood wise). Depression was getting bad again. So pushed myself to get out this morning and so glad I did.

great idea starting now :). I think it is totally doable over Christmas :) I'm going to try myself to stay away from most of the carbs over Christmas.. Maybe a few baked things I'll make gluten free/low GI .. I'm looking forward to the ham (I'm making) and other meats and vegetables.

good on you getting out walking! What supplements are you taking? Maybe you need some extra support ?

Good on you hun, our weather has been so pants havent been on a proper walk in a while.

Good luck with ww, looks like a good plan! Are you on insta gram? there's loads of good accounts on there for meal ideas :)

xx

Yeah weather has been pretty crap here too, but it stopped raining this morning so I took the opportunity.

It does seem like a good plan and I feel like I have eaten loads too. It's great because there really is no restrictions, once I count the points I can have it.

Breakfast

4 weetabix and almond milk
Latte

Lunch

Ww tomato soup, 3 ryvita cheese crackers, one sandwich thin with laughing cow cheese and small tin of spaghetti on, liberte strawberry yogurt

Tea

2 birds eye chicken chargrills, aunt Bessies mash, carrots, green beans and gravy

Snacks

Options white hot chocolate
Tesco banana bar
Semolina with a spoon of lemon curd

Now that is some amount of food. I am just using up what I have in for now until I go shopping at the weekend. So will get more fruit etc in.

Back