Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Omg, I've just had a ww Belgian Chocolate and Vanilla Mousse, it was absolutely scrummy :drool:
xx

How are you doing today nails??

Thanks girls :)
Totally back on track and focused. Just cooked a lovely roast which I've scoffed and I've still got 4.5 pts left today. Will carry a couple over for THAT kebab slip up lol.
Feeling very positive and praying that I get a good loss on Tues. I ordered a ww calculator, eating out guide and shopping guide this morning so I'm looking forward to getting that and seeing what I can scoff!
Thank you all so much :grouphugg:
xx

:giggle:That makes the 2 of us then!
I'm desperate to have a Subway, everytime I walk past it in town it smells so nice and I believe there's a section for Subway in the eo guide :D (please tell me I'm right!)
xx

You can also go online to subway and they have the nutritional information of all their subs on there so you can work out with the calculator if its not in your EO guide :D:D

I have been thinking about going to Subway for lunch. I think that their turkey and ham 6" with a light sauce and no cheese is only 5 points? Thats the great thing about this plan - nothing is off limits as long as it is counted.

Ax

You can also go online to subway and they have the nutritional information of all their subs on there so you can work out with the calculator if its not in your EO guide :D:D
Ooh thanks for that Vodaka!
I've had a few lunches from there when I was pregnant and it was in a huge long roll, chicken, ham, bacon, cheese, salad and mayo! Think I'll be avoiding that one this time though! Andi - the one you've said for 5 pts sounds scrummy.
xx

Lol, we'll all have to report back on what Subway's we had and how many points were in them!
xx

:rotflmao: Marie! Of all the things to get chucked out over it had to be butter in a roll, how funny!
Did you enjoy it though?

Back