Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

I have never in my life heard of someone being kicked out of Subway :rotflmao:

Could only happen to you Marie :giggle:

Wooohooo, got my calculator, eo guide and shopping guide today so I've been looking through that.
Got my wi tomorrow at ww at 12.30, really hoping I've lost after ss last week! Haven't weighed myself at home as I don't want to be disappointed again.
Anyway Britains Next Top Model is on so I'm off to watch that :D
xx

Thanks andi :)
Got my wi today, don't feel any slimmer but we'll see. I've decided to stick to the same class every week rather than alternating it as that meant one week I'll get weighed at 12.30 and the following week it'll be 7.00pm (due to hubby's shifts). I'll just have to take the kids with me every other week and rush back for dd's nap.
Feeling so much better within myself on this diet, just more in control and it's had a knock on effect in other areas too which is great :D , so even if I don't have a good loss, I feel good and know I'll get to my goal and the thought of that drives me on :).
Anyway I'll report back and let you all know.
(wish me luck :D)
xx

Hi Paula
I think I should have put sts (stayed the same) as ss is to do with cd isn't it! Sorry.
xx

Thanks andi :)

Feeling so much better within myself on this diet, just more in control and it's had a knock on effect in other areas too which is great :D , so even if I don't have a good loss, I feel good and know I'll get to my goal and the thought of that drives me on :).
Anyway I'll report back and let you all know.
(wish me luck :D)
xx

I know exactly what you mean about feeling "in control". I've had a bad week this week but on the whole I do feel much better when I know I am doing something positive about being overweight.

Keep it up mate, you are doing great and good luck at your weigh in.

x

2lb off :party0011::party0011::party0011:
I was secretly hoping for 2.5 to get my first silver seven but hey I'm not complaining :D
xx

It certainly gets me hot and bothered or is that Sportacus :giggle:
xx

I know what you mean but hey we need something to look at, it's not like we're saying we fancy Tinkywinky is it :giggle: Now that WOULD be wrong (and slightly worrying!).
xx

Back