Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

I always wondered where these :D came from. I thought you had to be some sort of IT whizz kid to get them !! :doh: I will add lots in all

future posts !

Lol Dobo :king2::fyi::scale::king::eat::sign0009::rotflmao::ignore::drool::sign0007::read::hug99::doh::sick0019::raincloud::hitthefan::devilangel::sad0071::queen::hide::cupid::party0051::innocent0001::character00117::crazy::party0049::character0053::character00116::coffee::party0048::character00264::character00115::clap::party0038::character00255::character00100::boohoo::party0036: great aren't they!
xx

I want a copy of this video too ;) Sounds like hubby could have a lucrative business!

Its awful hearing yourself on camera isnt it. I have the strongest broadest accent on camera which I KNOW I dont have in reality... Everything we say on the radio and phones at work are taped, incase theyre needed for evidence. I cringe playing mine back. I HATE hearing myself laughing on it UGH!!

The thing is Starlight there's THAT video of when I was at the wedding dancing with the groom as well (see I do know how to spell it ;)) and I've got no control over that one arrgghhh!!!
Next year I'll be begging people to film me giving it some on the dancefloor!
xx

Love all your faces honey,heres to a good day matexx:):confused::sigh::p;):cry::rolleyes::eek::jelous::(:mad::wave_cry::tear_drop::D:eek::cool::break_diet::king2::fyi::sign0131::king::character00250::whoopass::whoopass::blahblah::party0023::character00238::wow::king::eat::sign0009::rotflmao::ignore::drool::ignore::sign0007::read::hug99::doh::sick0019::raincloud::hitthefan::devilangel::sad0071::queen::hide::cupid::party0051::innocent0001::innocent0001::character00117::crazy::party0049::character0053::character00116::coffee::character00116::party0048::party0048::character00264::character00115::character00264::clap::party0038::party0038::character00255::character00100::boohoo::party0036::party0036::character00254::ashamed0005::bliss::banghead::banghead::party0019::party0019::character00201::whistle::party0019::whistle::badmood::party0016::character00182::wavey::angeldevil::party0011::character00180::vibes::airquote::innocent0002::character00148::thinking2::psiholog::help2::sign0168::thankyou::grouphugg::princess::sign0163::superwoman::patback::sign0151::smoke::nightf::gimi::gimi::sign0144::silly::needhug::giggle::needhug::sign0137::sick:

Hi nails - hope you are having a fab day. I would love to see the Lazytown dancing video! My DD has a Stephanie Pink wig, hairband and phone if you need to borrow them!:party0048:

Ax

Hi nails - hope you are having a fab day. I would love to see the Lazytown dancing video! My DD has a Stephanie Pink wig, hairband and phone if you need to borrow them!:party0048:

Ax

Lol andi, the thing is my son (nearly 4) keeps asking me for a Stephanie wig! He keeps putting pj bottoms over his head pretending he's got long hair, the funny thing is it's on the video so I can tease him when he's older :giggle:
xx

Had a lovely dinner tonight, I had 2 Quorn roma vine tomato fillets (only 1.5pts each :D) and MCcain Rustic chips (4pts) and ofcourse tomato sauce (0.5pt) so a scrummy meal for 7.5pts, I feel really full as well, I was so hungry I wolfed them down and gave myself hiccups :giggle:!
I love this diet :party0049:
xx

Lol, well my dh is at work so I've got one eye on BB and one on here, may have to give BB my full attention soon though ;)
xx

Ah dont worry about your Stephanie son ;) My pals wee boy insists on wearing a princess dress at nursery - much to his daddys delight :giggle:

Lol! Don't know why daddies find it so wrong! Hubby wasn't best pleased when I brought ds a toy (pink) hairdryer or a kitchen, I thought 'why not?'

Another thing I'd like to ask you Starlight (or anyone else), what is the ww wine like dry/medium? I saw you mention it on Paula's thread. How many points for a whole bottle and is it that much less than Nottage Hill/Jacobs Creek/Pinot Grigio?

Got a busy day today, going to my mums, then round my friends for a coffee and natter, then into town for a few bits so I'll be darting round everywhere!

Catch you all later, and do you know what I'm not having a drop of wine tonight! So determind to be good I'll settle for a cuppa while watching BB so tough luck Marie they'll be no premiere of my lazytown video :p.
xx

It will be handy to no bout the ww wine.A normal bot is 7 and half isnt it.My plan is ot to av any wine till tommorrow night so we can be 2 saddos watching BB lolxx

Ok so I lied! My sister just called and said she'll come over with a takeaway tonight with my mum so we can watch BB (hubby working tonight)! So I will be having wine after all, not a whole bottle though, I'll share one with my mum. So the chips will be 7.5pts and I'll count the wine as 4 (not sure what's in a bottle although I recall Paula said about 7.5) which should cover it.
So far today I've had 7pts and won't have anything until my chips and wine which will be 11.5. So all in all it'll work out 18.5 pts and I'm allowed 21 wooohooo this is one cool diet :D :party0049:
xx

Hi everyone :D
What a lovely day it's been today! Spent the day in the paddling pool with the kids chilling (well as much as you can with a 1yr old and nearly 4 yr old!). I jumped in the paddling pool in my clothes and you should have seen ds's face, he looked so shocked bless him and said 'mummy you can't do that', so I squirted him with a water pistol and we ended up having a water fight while dd was squealing with excitement :giggle:.
Had a good day on diet today so all's good on that score. I just really, really, really want my silver 7 on Tuesday.
I'm going to have a really early night tonight, dd has been getting up far too early and not sleeping through and I'm shattered!
Hope everyone has had a good day and is enjoying their weekend :)
Catch y'all later :D
xx

Lucky you with the lovely weather - its been p*ssing down here the entire day - summer what summer? You are definitely on course for that silver 7. I have been good all week but tonight was er...not so good. Too many crisps and chinese food and I wont even mention the wine.:party0036: By some miracle if I can shift 0.5lb we can celebrate our silver 7's together.:gimi:

Fingers crossed.

Ax

Back