Namastes 100 days.... time to move on :(

namaste

Silver Member
Okay I'm back ~ when I find the link I'll post my old diary on this one so if you're interested you can see where I'm from :)

Why am I back? I lost weight for the second time with Exante and what have I done? Put every pound back on and some :( FFS, I don't know why I do it (like most of us), although I do have some idea of part of the reason this time. Maybe I'll go into that later....

Anyway, what's been happening?

I've had my 50th birthday ~ was a 'nooooooo' but now I'm over that it's a 'yaaaaay'. I quite like it. I'm different in my head somehow. I can think about what really matters, decide not to moan about the little stuff but stand my ground on the big stuff. Must be some psychological thing.

OH has moved in with me and we've been living in almost bliss for nearly a year ~ not sure my 16 yr old sees it like that but what does he know?

And the biggie, the one thing that's pushed me back here.......... DS2 is getting married in 111 days and I DO NOT want to be the hippo in the photo's.

So, 100 day challenge here I come :)

Trying to put my old diary on here, not sure if it's worked!

Ooooh yes, there it is :)

Feeling a wee bit hungry (no sh*t) so planning what my commitment to this will be

1) I will weigh myself every single morning and update on here. I need to stay focused.
2) I will get a bit of exercise every day even if it's just a 20 minute walk.
3) I will lose at least 50lbs over 100 days.
4) I will make a list of things I can do instead of eat :)

That'll do for now......... water beckons!

Hey namaste welcome back and good for you x. Its strict and you have to be focused but you know it delivers unbelievable results. Picture that lovely outfit for the wed and all the lovely comments you will get, and you will know all 100 days were worth it.

Thank you all ~ I've been keeping myself busy reading the diaries and playing online Scrabble ~ love it!

Is it really only 5pm? My stomach thinks my throat's been cut! Still glugging though and obviously using energy trotting to and fro the loo :)

Day 1/100 almost done xx

Hiya Namaste !!!!!! good to see ya back with the rest of us restarters!!! good luck huni you have done it before so ya can do it again xxx

Everyone's having dinner (luckily I don't cook) so I've had a 4th pack. Decided it doesn't really matter if I have an extra sometimes, better than eating right now! Still scrabbling :)

Day 2/100

Great, weighed this morning and I'm a pound heavier :) (why isn't there a sarcastic smiley?) But hey, if I'm sticking to the plan then it'll come off so I'm not worried (much)

Only had a coffee so far ~ online scrabble beckons. OH's away all day so will have to amuse myself......... hmmm, what to do, what to do? x

Day 3/100

Had only 3 packs yesterday and loads of water...... I swear I must've been up in the night at least 4 times :( Half eleven and I've had 1.5 litres already :)

Had a no carb breakkie...... Sunday mornings is our time for a lovely breakfast and chilling out. I didn't want to give that up so OH did me a no carb one (bless him)

Feeling really really rough today so I'm hoping days 3 and 4 will be the baddies and then I'll be ok for work Tuesday. That's the plan anyway.

Weight this morning was 14.12 so back to my starting weight.

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Really rough day but didn't crack :) 3 packs and a no carb breakfast (low calorie) so should be ok. Maaaasive headache all day but dosed up with painkillers and hope to sleep through now. Night all. Maybe everything'll be rosy in the morning!

xx

Day 4/100

Feeling gooood this morning :) Hope this isn't the calm before the storm! Weight 14.10........... I know, I know, I shouldn't really weigh every day. BUT part of my putting on all my weight last time (apart from stuffing my face) was that I could ignore the pounds visibly if that makes sense. My scales had broken and I avoided getting more so I didn't have to face up to what I was doing. Yes my clothes were getting tighter but once you get your head round putting your bigger sizes back on and put away the small sizes then some sort of denial takes over. Reality? What's that? Then big sizes get tighter and still it's ignored..... ah well, I'm here now.

Had breakfast so now need to get busy so I don't think too much about food till lunchtime. Bizarrely I keep thinking about meaty stews with dumplings even tho I'm veggie :confused: xx

Good morning, well done for getting back on this wagon and good luck :hug99: xx

Good morning, well done for getting back on this wagon and good luck :hug99: xx

Thank you........... although it does seem a very long way to go :(

Struggling a bit this afternoon so I'll be glad to get back to work tomorrow. At least I won't be near temptation all blerdy day :sigh:

xx

Day 5/100

Weighed in at 14.10 again this morning. Not worried about it because the weight will drop off ~ I need to stay focused so I'll continue weighing every morning.

Blerdy starving this morning and gonna have to start taking physillium husks, luckily I have some left from last time. Maybe I've lost more than 2lbs after all :) Off to work in a bit. Won't have a shake cos it's too early but will take a bar as it's only half a day (lucky me).

Will check back later for more inspiration via everyone's diaries xx

Oh dear........... I cracked and had an extra bar. Would've been better to have a shake but there ya go, it's done now :cry: If you ask me, breadmakers are the invention of the devil! OH went out after having set the bread to bake..... Still at least I didn't have lovely warm homemade bread with lashings of butter and jam mmmmmmmmmm. Noooooooo :(

I'm gonna go and read some diaries for inspiration and play a bit of online scrabble ~ that'll keep me busy for a bit xx

Last edited:
Day 6/100 Weighed in at 14.9 this morning. I guess my official weigh day will be day 8 so I'll change my stats then.

At home all day today which could be a bit fraught.... so much temptation. At least it's the end of the shopping month not the beginning so unless I want to pig out on frozen leftovers I should be ok...... not much of that bread left so that's good!

Back later to check out diaries...... they really keep me on track and help me focus on my goal xx

Back