Namastes 100 days.... time to move on :(

Oh yes, I'm struggling......... hungry now and wondering if cheese on toast will do much damage. Surely not if I eat it standing up??? I guess I'd better have another bath or something and survey my ample proportions,, that should put me off for a bit :D xx

Good afternoon Namaste, fab idea about the money saving!

You will certainly NOT have any cheese on toast!! :nono: Go get a drink of water instead :D :hug99: xx

Good afternoon Namaste, fab idea about the money saving!

You will certainly NOT have any cheese on toast!! :nono: Go get a drink of water instead :D :hug99: xx

Ha, no, cheese on toast it wasn't....... but it was a piece of cheese and a WS meal (green veg really) ~ I had to go for damage limitation!

Feeling very bloated now but I think the worst has passed. I'm out working all day tomorrow so even if I'm disappointed by my weigh in again (which I might be as I've had food) then I'll be out and nowhere near a kitchen. I won't take money with me so everything will be hunky dorey :D x

Day 14/100 and still weigh 14.7 FFS!!! I'm not giving in though, I'm determined to stick to it whatever as for me there are no other options. I really didn't want to weigh myself in case I hadn't lost but I have to stay focused. This is the challenge I've set myself and I'm going to do it :(

So, I'll pack my bar and go to work. When I get back I'll have my shake, keep busy till dinner time and have another shake then. Thats all there is to it:D

Hope everyone has a good, 100% day x

Stick with it girl you are doing well. I am a big fan of non food treats, new nail varnish, face pack, new shower gel, lip gloss, silly socks, CD, DVD, Book or any number of other things. But I have to say I love your idea of the saving jar/tube, I might just have to pinch that idea lol.
I loved reading your diary as it shows that it's not all plain sailing and at times this diet can be really hard especially when we have voices in our head shouting things to us like "cheese on toast". Good luck and I will continue to read your updates

Good afternoon Namaste. Stay positive and motivated, it will shift :hug99: xx

Oooh Yes :D Not one morsel unprepared by exante has passed my lips ~ take that fat!!!!

Day 15/100 ~ THE SCALES MOVED:D:D:D I am now 14.3 yaaaaaay. There seems to be a pattern developing ~ sts, sts, put on, sts, drop a few lbs, sts. All I have to do is remember this on the sts days and then I can get through them ~ easy peasy!

£3 more in my pot so £9 towards my new outfit. Result all round........ happy days :) xx

Just updated my stats and realised I'm now under 200lbs. Only by 1lb but I'm still under :)

Well done for being under 200 :) it's a big step going from 2somethingsomething to 1somethingsomething -- can't wait for the day for me!! :) .. I'm like you, I have to weigh myself every day, it keeps me going seeing the scales go down but I do get a bit disheartened if it doesn't budge .. Ah well one day down for me, your doing great. Keep it up! xox

Well done for being under 200 :) it's a big step going from 2somethingsomething to 1somethingsomething -- can't wait for the day for me!! :) .. I'm like you, I have to weigh myself every day, it keeps me going seeing the scales go down but I do get a bit disheartened if it doesn't budge .. Ah well one day down for me, your doing great. Keep it up! xox

Yeah, I get disheartened if they don't move or even worse go in the wrong direction.... BUT I need that focus. Just remember when it happens to you, keep going and good luck it's a great diet :)

That's brilliant news.

I put my scales in a in a different bathroom so I couldn't just jump on them every day - well that was my plan !!! I now stagger naked across the landing and get weighed in there instead ....

Think of the extra exercise :D

All ok here except everyone's scoffing lasagne :cry:I'll just make do with me little bit of broccoli and think thin thoughts xx

Day 16/100 ~ weight this morning 14.3 so very happy with that. Not sure what I'm doing over the weekend cos it's raining and will rain all weekend......... always a danger when I'm in all day with no focus and lot's of food in the cupboards. Bit of a problem when you do a monthly shop and it's only one week into the month! Still, there's always cleaning, decorating, good books to read, crap telly to watch........ endless options :D Scrabble first methinks xx

Hello :)

I'm a scale hopper too. Wish I wasn't but just can't help myself. I was thrilled to get under 200lb. Well done xxxx

wow slimsarah you have done amazing!!! so inspirational :) xox

wow slimsarah you have done amazing!!! so inspirational :) .. when did u start your diet and what plan/s have you done if u don't mind me asking?? xox

His char, I started last yr but joined minimins on 3rd jan weighing 18.1. Today I'm 13.12, started on slimming world and moved to exante around 6 weeks ago. Started off at 15.11 on exante so not bad going! Love this diet. I do have a couple of diaries. One in the main diary section and an exante diary xxx

amazing :) .. in my head I'm shouting 'yay theres hope for me' because I've only just begun (3 days ago) at 15st 3 and am curious to see how fast I can lose the weight .. will have a look at your diaries :) thanks again xox

Back