Namastes 100 days.... time to move on :(

You are doing so well namaste and the weight will still come off on ws just a bit slower. x

Lovely shiny new ticker :D xx

Good afternoon Namaste, lovely new ticker!

Oooh fingers crossed once you reduce the steroids you will lose more. But if not, just remember you're still doing fab! :hug99: xx

Day 67/100 Didn't weigh :D TBH I'm starting to think weight doesn't really matter too much... I'm just so much fitter and healthier. I'm very short and my weight seems to be tightly packed which means it takes about a 2 stone loss before I drop a dress size. Can be a bit frustrating but hey ho! So I'm guessing I'll be a size 14 by the time I have to shop for an outfit? That's reasonable I think, I should be able to find something nice.

DS2 (who's getting married) and DS3 went out to get their suits yesterday... they were gonna hire but couldn't find anything so in the end, DS2 bought them both plus the best man's suit. Apparently DS3 is now an usher! Bless 'im, he's an anxious 17yr old so goodness knows how much of a frazzle he'll be by the big day :eek: Only 6 weeks to go!

Off for me late Sunday breakkies and then probably a walk...... back later to check on all your lovely diaries

Have a lovely 100% day everyone xxx

How exciting the boys have their suits :)

Even more exciting you will be wearing a size 14!

You'll have lots of places to shop and a wide range of outfits to choose from :D

Hope you enjoy your walk x

Ohh a wedding! I haven't been to a day time wedding for years, it must be lovely to think when you go shopping for your outfit you will be able to get whatever you want due to all the hard work you have put in, what a reward in itself! hope you are having a good weekend xx

Good morning Namaste, I'm getting excited for you (I think we all are!!) :D

Hope you have a fab day hun :hug99: xx

You're sounding super positive & happy Namaste! Good for you :) exciting stuff with the wedding coming up too!!

Day 71/100 ~ Weight 12.12:D Very happy with that, slow but sure!

Have to go to work early today so will be back later to update.

Have a lovely 100% day everyone xxx

Well done Namaste, you are doing brilliant! all in the right direction xx Hope you have a great day xx:D

Good afternoon Namaste. Well done on the 2 stones lost and especially dropping down into the 12s :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Day 76/100 Weight ~ who knows!

Been a helluva few days so not been around much. BIL had an aneurysm and had to have an emergency operation, seemed to be doing ok then had a stroke. Started coming round again yesterday but at the moment doesn't even recognise his wife. Hopefully he's over the worst and given time he'll improve.

And then yesterday (Monday) we had my DD's tribunal for DLA. Bearing in mind this is for an application made in January 2010, denied, appealed 3 times, 1 tribunal hearing (decision quashed) there was a lot riding on it! Thankfully she was awarded middle rate care for a year then she has to reapply. So, a mixed outcome but at least we can all move on a bit now.... this has been hanging over us for nearly 3 years and although we know she'll lose everything when the new benefits come in at least she's got some security for now. The rest we'll have to deal with as it happens........... life's a bit of a rollercoaster sometimes eh:D

Foodwise....... hmmmm, not really been sticking to TS if I'm honest BUT I have stuck to low carb. That in itself is good given the circumstances. One thing I have learned (very quickly) if you go out, be prepared with a snack. There is practically nothing you can eat from a supermarket that's low carb. Really, it's a flippin' sea of carbs, every single aisle is packed with them...... no wonder our bodies are screwed up! I ended up with plain almonds. As it's supposed to be summer, the other alternative is that most of the chemists have Atkins bars on sale.... that's it really, unless you want to buy a block of cheese!

Anyway, not weighed myself and I don't think I will till Sunday. I'm supposed to be on Exante for at least another 24 days but we'll see.

Will have to go and catch up on some diaries! Exciting to see how you've all been doing ;) xx

No wonder you are not on TS with all that going on! you are doing really well keeping any sort of control sso well done for that! x I hope things get a bit easier for you as you are doing so well xx:)

Good afternoon Namaste, hoping your BIL is recovering well. Take care hun :hug99: xx

Day 78/100 Weight 12.11........ hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have weighed :( Don't think it's gonna affect my food day though, I think I've just accepted the slow loss as I've been eating more. I also think that because I've been eating (albeit low-carb) I'll just carry on with what I'm doing until DS's wedding which would be 111 days from the start and then move over to Atkins or other low carb. Not sure how I feel about leaving this board tho......

Got a dress to wear (size 14:D) but am having a bit of trouble finding 'things' to go with it. I'm not really a person who wears 'heels', I don't even own a pair.... all my footwear is either birkenstocks, crocs or doc martens! I just worry I'll fall over wearing something less sturdy:eek: and that would be a whole new level of embarrassment. Then I need to get my head around wearing a dress without trousers...........

Anyway, early start today so back later (hopefully)

Well done on sticking to low carb with everything that has been happening!

I hope your BiL is getting better? My dad had a stroke at the end of last year. At one point we thought he would be in a wheelchair but it is amazing what new medication and the medical staff can do. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and your family :bighug:

As for heels/shoes, I find wedges with a decent strap are sometimes a good option. I got a low-ish pair from tesco for about £10 a few months ago.

Hope you have a good weekend :)

Back