NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Good-sister-Doreen and an SW textbook day there - well done - keep it up - Friday's not far away!!

I have got pete's thread on my watch list. Couldn't find it before. Will take time but thought I would check out some of his food.

Yes he does have some lovely recipes - let us know when you cook something you enjoy - it's good to try new things!

I don't know if you know but the index for Kathy's thread are on page 47 , 73.
I have put it on the thread x

Thanks Doreen x

My mum works in b&m and I pick her up once a week as my dad is recovering from surgery and she doesn't drive and I'm always so tempted in there lol

Food sounds good

Ooh can see that'd be tricky - it's hard enough at times to avoid goodies but cut price goodies are even harder to resist :eek:

My mum works in b&m and I pick her up once a week as my dad is recovering from surgery and she doesn't drive and I'm always so tempted in there lol

Food sounds good

It's deadly if you have the app on your phone. You can spend hours in there checking the prices as they aren't always marked on the shelf as reduced.

Hope all's well with you Doreen? Good luck at the scales too ;)

Thanks Linda. Thought I had been pretty good but my scales not sure.

Food Thursday.

B. 3 eggs and cheese. 4 syns

L. Coffee and box grapes

D. Chicken thighs, lots runner beans. SW chips. 2 Muller's.

Coffee

Bought some cider today, 4 cans. Saving for starting tomorrow.

Hi Doreen...found you!! Your diary is as long as mine lol!
Looking forward to joining your journey and maybe tucking into a red day here and there! :eatdrink023:

Thinking of you Doreen and hope the scales go down at least a bit today! xx

Hi Doreen...found you!! Your diary is as long as mine lol!
Looking forward to joining your journey and maybe tucking into a red day here and there! :eatdrink023:

Hee Hee - yes lots of us on Minis have a long dieting history - my username is an accurate description of my weight loss journey ;)

Hee Hee - yes lots of us on Minis have a long dieting history - my username is an accurate description of my weight loss journey ;)

Lol mine too! :classic_big_grin:

Hey it’s great value here...
Two diaries for the price of one!!! I like it! :classic_tongue:

Lol mine too! :classic_big_grin:

Hey it’s great value here...
Two diaries for the price of one!!! I like it! :classic_tongue:

Doreen & I like to provide value for money - hee hee :banana_dancer:

Back