NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Lovely to catch up with your friend Doreen - how long is it since you've seen her? Compliments too - you've had a good day!

I've not had a good day food wise - must plan 2moro's meal (again) but must also stick to the plan 2moro ;) xx

Moggie lived in the same flats in London and kinda hung around in a. 'gang'. I would estimate over 50yrs!!!

Hey I'm sure you're still pretty, and remember we're as young as we feel! Plus you're a lot lighter now and for your height I reckon you'll be looking good at your current weight cos you're tall! Have a lovely time when you meet up with your friend! xx

Last edited:
Sunday's food

B. Scan bran heb. Yogurt egg.

Coffee part Hea

L. Large wholemeal slice 6syns. Slice ham.
2 small bananas

D. Chicken thighs. Cabbage onions boiled spuds.
2 bananas

1/2 can cider 4.1/2 syns

Forgot have no spuds so it will have to be tinned spuds. Oh well I will put them in the oven with frylight.

10.1/2 syns

Not done much today. Went to see older brother and talked about old times.

Another good day there Doreen!

I've finally had a good on plan day - in bed now cos I'm tired - will post food 2moro xx

Oh that's a nuisance if you're not getting your sleep quota - hope you manage more than 4 hours tonight - I'm a wreck if I don't get mys sleep!

I would love to see the people I went to school with. I was the big one and I've seen a couple on Facebook so I wouldn't be the biggest one any more. Althou I wasn't really big,I was compared to them. :)

Have you spoken to your school friends on Facebook I wonder?They might like to meet up to! :afro: :afro: :afro:

Trying to find old school friends on FB is hard as I don't know there married surnames. I have someone on there that I lived in the village with and she still looks 18,tall and slim. How can some people not change.:classic_confused:

Hee Hee!

Hope everyone's ok - busy one here but didn't achieve much somehow! Very cold here and a tiny dusting of snow for about an hour but it didn't stick but they they there's more to come on Weds brrrrrr!!

I did stick to the plan though :) but I have eaten quite a lot of free stuff ;) Need to cut down on the fruit I think although the apples were v small!

B: 1 rasher bacon - fat removed, frylighted egg, 40g bread part HEB an orange
L: Homemade veg soup, 2 small apples
D: lean lamb, carrots, sprouts, cauli, corn on the cob. Meringue 2.5 syns, Fat free yogurt but 2 syns :( it was a one of the 4 pack Liberte Honey 0% fat yogurts) shocked it had syns but just goes to show that I need to be more careful!

Snacks: 2 small apples
Drinks: low cal drinking choc 2 syns, fruit teas, 4 unsalted peanuts rest of part HEB or ? syns

So ended up on 6.5 syns, 1 part HEB plus whatever those peanuts were!

Another mistake - I picked up a 4 pack Strawberry Activia yog too - which isn't fat free either and they're 1.5 syns each but I have to say both these yogs are very much nicer than the low fat ones I usually have - and the one I had today was more filling too - so may buy them again cos they're not bad on syns are they? xx

I'd say 1.5 syns is very good for a non fat free yoghurt , especially as you enjoyed it so much. My husband won't touch fat free desserts as he says he can taste the sweetener. I think I'm so used to them now I can't tell the difference!

We hardly had any snow today but it's absolutely FREEZING ! I've got my thick dressing gown on in bed!

I'd say 1.5 syns is very good for a non fat free yoghurt , especially as you enjoyed it so much. My husband won't touch fat free desserts as he says he can taste the sweetener. I think I'm so used to them now I can't tell the difference!

We hardly had any snow today but it's absolutely FREEZING ! I've got my thick dressing gown on in bed!

Yes I'll be buying those low syn yogurts again for sure - I'm really fed up of those 'thin' low fat ones now!

I'm with your hubby on that synthetic taste :( like you I'd got used to them and have a sweet tooth - but I was sort of grateful to have a syn free treat :)
Poor you with your dressing gown on in bed!

Last edited:
Food for yesterday looked good @upndown

If you enjoy the yoghurts and you have enough syns for them then have them.Better to have something you enjoy than not.:)

Thanks - yes the synned yogs do feel like a treat - so will stick with them for now!

EDITED COS I ENDED UP HAVING BRUNCH NOT B'FAST & LUNCH - DON'T KNOW WHERE THE TIME'S GONE!

Thick snow here today & more forecast - we had planned a day out but not a good idea now - we live on top of a steep one mile hill - nothing urgent to do and we have a good little shop here so we won't starve ;) we also have nice pub but it's closed for renovation - so no lunch out, no SW class nor visiting Phil's Mum today but we'll go 2moro :(

Will do 30 mins exercise - I will, I will, I will .........................................

Brunch: frylighted egg and 40g bread part HEB, half a pot of sweetened quark with 1 syns worth of low cal drink choc and tiny bit of cocoa 1 syn
D: SW chilli inc lots of veg with small amount of SW chips & rice - rest of quark thing - 2 more syns
Snacks: liberte honey yog 1.5 syns
Drinks: fruit teas, water
TOTAL SYNS: 5.5

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Was out most of yesterday. No time to come and see you.

I am sitting here trying to remember what I ate yesterday.

B. Coffee. Hea

L. Made by my neice. Chicken curry and rice. 2 syns. Mayflower curry I think it was. Bloody lovely.

D. SW chips. Mince & speed from the freezer. Yogurt. Diet drinks.

I forgot to turn the oven off so put a spud in it. Lovely before bed.

Tuesday.
B. Scan bran heb. egg Muller. Banana

L. Maybe 2 boiled eggs and tomatoes

D. 2 loin pork chops. Runner beans. Large jacket spud

Muller.

Last edited:
Back