NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Lost 2lbs today. Am now 14st 10lbs. Lost 4st 1lb. Yea 😂

Oooh - lovely to lose 2lbs at this stage on your journey - seems sooooo much more than 1! Altho even a half's a plus eh? Get you more than 4 stone gone now - although I know your total weight loss is even higher! Here's to another good week! x

Lost 2lbs today. Am now 14st 10lbs. Lost 4st 1lb. Yea 😂

That, lovely Doreen, is absolutely AMAZING! 2lbs is always a nice number, and to have lost over 4 stones is wonderful xx

Doreen & I like to provide value for money - hee hee :banana_dancer:

Oh you certainly do that ladies!
Just as long as it isn't Double Trouble of course! ;)

That, lovely Doreen, is absolutely AMAZING! 2lbs is always a nice number, and to have lost over 4 stones is wonderful xx

Oh you certainly do that ladies!
Just as long as it isn't Double Trouble of course! ;)

Well I can only vouch for my impeccable behaviour but not too sure about Doreen Hee Hee :nananana: :peep: :rotflmao:

Only joking of course Doreen :afro: Hope you're still on cloud 9 after stepping off the scales - I'm going to look back at your meals this week and pinch a few ideas :classic_wink: I could do with a good loss to give me a boost next week! xx

Well I can only vouch for my impeccable behaviour but not too sure about Doreen Hee Hee :nananana::peep::rotflmao:

Only joking of course Doreen :afro: Hope you're still on cloud 9 after stepping off the scales - I'm going to look back at your meals this week and pinch a few ideas :classic_wink: I could do with a good loss to give me a boost next week! xx

Great being able to do that isn't it...let someone else put all the hard work into coming up with the ideas... and then nip in and steal them! :eatdrink051:

I have to say Doreen's meals always look so appetising! She's obviously a good cook. I quite like cooking but dont have as much time as I would like. I tend to stick to the same meals each week and then I get bored!

Yes Doreen does well & I know what you mean - sometimes I can spend time to cook other times I just can't be bothered!

Thanks you for your comments ladies. You can steal what you like ... I know what you are like. :nananana:

I am sorry to say I am a good person. Naughty on plan sometimes. Especially naughty if I have to Q..

Welcome Dawn.

Right, remembered how to get my 4 STONE STICKER. 😁😁😁😁😁

All the girls I know in class were congratulating me for ages. They all know how long I have been struggling. The other thing I liked this morning was some of them admired me for sticking to it all these years. Felt wonderful. I do in actual fact feel proud of my journey.😊

Food for today Friday.

B. At class , coffee and options x 2. 4 syns

L. Treated myself at cafe. 2 brown toast, nutter, bacon and toms. Served with a portion of chips. ( They were waiting for me to turn up as I had said what I would do if got to the 4 stone. SYNS? WHO CARES

D. 2 Burgers 2 syns. Peppers, onions. Toms, egg and SW chips.

Yogurt and maybe 1/2 can cider. 8 syns

Gosh sounds like an Upndown weigh in day . :D

New day tomorrow

All the girls I know in class were congratulating me for ages. They all know how long I have been struggling. The other thing I liked this morning was some of them admired me for sticking to it all these years. Felt wonderful. I do in actual fact feel proud of my journey.😊

That's great Doreen - you've done so well - you have achieved something wonderful - all those tough times you've been thro and battled on - you so deserve your 4 stone shiny and right to be proud of yourself as I am for you!!!

Glad the girls at class made a fuss of you too - you'll have given them inspiration and shown them that however tough it gets or how long it takes - like you - if they keep going to class & persevering - they'll get there in the end! :banana_dancer: :woohoo: :wee: :0icanfly: :bunnydance:

Food for today Friday.

B. At class , coffee and options x 2. 4 syns

L. Treated myself at cafe. 2 brown toast, nutter, bacon and toms. Served with a portion of chips. ( They were waiting for me to turn up as I had said what I would do if got to the 4 stone. SYNS? WHO CARES

D. 2 Burgers 2 syns. Peppers, onions. Toms, egg and SW chips.

Yogurt and maybe 1/2 can cider. 8 syns

Gosh sounds like an Upndown weigh in day . :D

New day tomorrow

Hey cheeky - don't let you new shiny go to your head :eek: :rolleyes: o_O :p ;) !!!!!!

Mmmmmmm... lovely day for you (food and celebration wise) and well deserved - hope you enjoyed it!!

Aww I love this! I’m so glad you feel proud...you really should! Hell I feel proud of you and I’ve only known you 24 hours! Xx

Oh I really did. Have not felt like I feel today during a diet. (Eating plan). 6lbs I need now to get 4.1/2 St.
Mmmm maybe the shiny has gone to my head .😊. Xxxx
:hitthefan::whistle:
:eatdrink012:

Is it the shiny or maybe the glass of cider that’s gone to your head?! :very_drunk: :drunk: Either way it’s all very well deserved! I’m so pleased for you xxx

You're doing so well Doreen xx

I spoke to an old friend from years ago. Her name is Margaret. (we always called her Moggie)

We met again on Facebook and have arranged to meet on Wednesday morning for a catch up.

Looking forward to that.

Not done much today, library doing puzzle for a couple of hours. Went to cafe and got some more compliments for my 4stone loss. Love it x

I spoke to an old friend from years ago. Her name is Margaret. (we always called her Moggie)

We met again on Facebook and have arranged to meet on Wednesday morning for a catch up.

Looking forward to that.

Not done much today, library doing puzzle for a couple of hours. Went to cafe and got some more compliments for my 4stone loss. Love it x

How lovely to be meeting an old friend. Have you changed much since you saw her last?

Looking forward to that.

Lovely to catch up with your friend Doreen - how long is it since you've seen her? Compliments too - you've had a good day!

I've not had a good day food wise - must plan 2moro's meal (again) but must also stick to the plan 2moro ;) xx

Back