NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Welcome back again hun

Sorry to hear about your anxiety. You'll shift that extra stone in no time, you've done it before, you can do it again....good luck :)
Thank you. I am feeling whitely confident.

Thursday. Red day. Day 5

Milk Hea

B. Coffee
L. Bananas and cottage cheese
D. Chicken thighs. Cabbage, onions, 200g boiled spuds. Heb. I think I will do a little cauliflower and mash it in the spuds. Makes it look more.

Last edited:
Friday. Green day day 6

He A skimmed milk for coffee

B. Tin spaghetti. 2 eggs

L. Plums and satsumas

D. Minced beef, onion, carrots, Tom puree, Oxo cube. Cauli. Boiled spuds

Last edited:
Hi Doreen 😃

Sorry to hear you’ve not been feeling well. It’s been very quiet on here but it seems to be picking back up again.

Well done, 3lb is brilliant 😃 When I was a teenager me and my Nan used to go to slimming world and it was red and green days x

I found that I went up and down for years I went on EE. I know this is only the first week but it is like starting a new diet. I also found a red and green group on Facebook.

My anxiety is more under control now. I have made a lovely young friend who has helped me such a lot.
You know considering there is over 40 years between us, we get on really well. I was fortunate to find her.

Yes it is picking up again. I have been absent for a while because it had gone so quiet.

Meal plan for Green day Saturday. Day 7

He.a skimmed milk

B. Mushrooms egg omelette with thin slices of boiled spuds.

L?

D. Little mince, tin Ratatouille, 2syns, spaghetti. Hea cheese.
,😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😥😥😥😥😥😥

This didn't happen.
I had breakfast and took normal diabetic pills. Went to the cafe and had a really bad Hypo. Not had one for a long time.
Popped in the cafe and got a bag of crisps, should have had cake.
Then they fetched me out a bacon sarni with butter. Two large thick slices.
I think I had egg and chips in the evening.
Forgetting about the food, I cannot count it so Saturday did not happen.

I have stopped the little pill that is made to pull sugars down

Last edited:
Sunday. Green day. Day 8

Semi skimmed milk. A.

B. Baked beans, 10g parmesan cheese part 2nd A.
With two fried eggs.

L. Bananas Cottage cheese.

D. Home made mini burger Heb. 2 boiled eggs, tomatoes, rocket. Boiled spuds. 20g parmesan rest of 2nd A.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you had a hypo yesterday Doreen. An old colleague of mine used to have them often. You must of had such a tough day yesterday. How are you feeling today? X

So much better today thank you.
I decided to stop one of my diabetic tablets. One of them was extra to pull sugars down but as eating better I probably don't need it.

Seeing Diabetic nurse tomorrow so will speak to her about it. I don't ever want to have a hypo like that again.

It has worked ok today. Xx

Monday Green Day. Day 9

Semi milk Hea.

B. 3 eggs scrambled with 10g parmesan part hea.

D. At lunch time.
Minced beef Heb. Ratatouille mixed in it. 2syns. Pasta, 30g parmesan, rest of hea

Don't know yet what to have later.

I had some we chips and Tom sauce 5 sun's

Last edited:
Back