NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Well done @upndown :)

I’m still away and being good as the kitchen is being painted so have to keep out. Don’t want to get in the painters way. :)

Glad you're sticking to the plan which I think is even tougher when you're away - calling the painters in's a handy but unusual diet tactic to stick to the diet! :woohoo:

Oh so lovely to be right near your target range well done 😆♥️

Thank you - it's been a long upndowny journey but I'm happy (but can't celebrate yet!) xx

Well done on your loss Linda.

I cannot remember what I had yesterday but here we go for today

Tues 13th Feb

B. 4 egg scrambled eggs with fried toms and parmesan cheese (2)
L. Scan bran cake, heb. Muller egg
D. 3 chicken thighs. Boiled spud. Fried onions mixed into Savoy cabbage. Gravy grans (2)

2 we yogurts. White chocolate options. (2)

Milk heb for coffees. Could probably use the new for cheese too.

Pleased with today's food.

[QUOTE="Nanny Doreen, post: 8004802, member: 107
I cannot remember what I had yesterday but here we go for today

Tues 13th Feb

B. 4 egg scrambled eggs with fried toms and parmesan cheese (2)
L. Scan bran cake, heb. Muller egg
D. 3 chicken thighs. Boiled spud. Fried onions mixed into Savoy cabbage. Gravy grans (2)

2 we yogurts. White chocolate options. (2)

Milk heb for coffees. Could probably use the new for cheese too.

Pleased with today's food.[/QUOTE]

Not surprised you're chuffed that's almost an SP day with very very low syns isn't it? Only the spud would be illegal :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: the consultant who runs the class I go too says it's better to have a couple of fat free yogurts on SP than lots of other things! :airquote::airquote:

Last edited:
Oh blimey just typed up my food and silly me just lost my post :classic_confused: can't face doing it all over again - so will just say it wasn't over the top for me on a WI day - so quite pleased - might have a couple of SP days this week (if I can find the willpower ;) ) plus restart exercising :character00116:

My MiL has deteriorated overnight and is now on oxygen - a concern as you imagine.

Last edited:
I don't think Doreen will mind : ) I'm sure she'll be glad to see you on here! Good luck with the diet - never ending isn't it?? MiL is very poorly now.

Sorry Linda I have just noticed that MIL is in oxygen.

I did have some tomatoes last night with a little cheese.

Wed 14th Feb

Breakfast

Coffee x 3.

Lunch

3 eggs scrambled with a little cheese. 2syns

Dinner

2 Sainsbury's burgers 2 syns. SW chips, parsnip chips. 2 eggs baby toms

Hardly had any milk. Only about 150ml 1%.

later 2 spuds boiled..cheese 2 syns, mayo 2 syns

8syns total

Last edited:
Food for Thurs

B. Scan bran cake. Heb

L/D

Crab sticks and sauce (2)
3 bananas, Muller.
Box grapes

Not very SW but ok for weigh in in the morning.

Ooh thought I'd wished you well for WI - but doesn't look if I have unless I posted it somewhere else? Too late now I think :classic_roll_eyes: hope you'll be smiling as you type your report!!

A friend I've known for about 30 years who I've not see for a few months is coming here today - she likes our local pub so going for a meal - I need to be careful - the desserts are lovely :classic_eek: know she won't have one unless I do and as she's travelled nearly 2 hours to get here - think it wd be rude not to!

I've only had a bit of ham and fruit teas up to now so I'll have the soup (and luckily they don't serve it with bread but bet other customers don't agree!) then I'll choose the lowest syn dessert - appetite still not brilliant so will make sure I have some speed foods later on and be light on anything else. :doggy:

Woo Woo abut your loss - that 'pointer' on the scales is dropping nicely now! Enjoy the rest of your day! Think we were posting at the same time above! Spooky!

Have a lovely time Linda. I MUST TRY HARDER THIS WEEK I WANT THAT 4 STONE.

Maybe it would be rude not to have dessert with your friend. 🤗🤗

Still cannot get that quote bit right :-\

Have a lovely time Linda. I MUST TRY HARDER THIS WEEK I WANT THAT 4 STONE.

Maybe it would be rude not to have dessert with your friend. 🤗🤗

Still cannot get that quote bit right :-\

Thank you - we did have a good time!

Try the 'Reply' option (next to 'Quote' on the bottom right hand side of each page.)

Here's hoping you get your 4 stone shiny next week - how much do you need to lose to get it?

Brunch - out: Tomato & Pepper soup didn't eat the bread :) & I took your wise advice Doreen and had a pud :classic_err_what: waffle, toffee sauce, weeniest blob of ice cream I've seen in my life - but that was plenty & helped with my syns but not sure how many sysn in that blob! Diet Coke.

Dinner: Soup for a change ;) a home made broccoli one this time & HEA cheese, 25g Twiglets 5 syns left over from Xmas (you can tell I 've been ill - I bought 2 big bags for me so I wdn't be tempted by the crisps etc) I like them and they're pretty low in syns :) 2 plums, 2 satsumas

Did some yoga today and walked for about 20 mins - so not a bad day but not perfect - must have an excellent one 2moro! x

Back