Naomi F food diary

Monday 20 September - EE

B: 2 eggs & a nectarine

S: 1/4 watermelon, apple, M&S sugar free sweets, tictacs and chewing gum (2.5)

L: pasta salad made with wholemeal pasta, quorn ham, pepper, mushroom, spring onion, sweetcorn and reduced fat feta (part HEXA)

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part HEXA) apple

D: savoury spicy mince (0.5 for tomato puree) mashed potato made with vegetable stock, sprouts, green beans

S: 1/2 cup hot chocolate (5 as already used all my hexa :() alpen lights (hexb) few spoons of an aero white bubbly dessert (1)

SYNS: 2.5 + 0.5 + 5 + 1 = 9

Last edited:
Tuesday 21 September - EE

B: 2 eggs & an apple

S: 2 apples, M&S sugar free sweets, tictacs and chewing gum (4), coffee with semi-skimmed milk (hexa)

L: chicken, salad with pepper, radish, tomato, mushrooms, spring onion and sweetcorn

D: small portion of leftover savoury spicy mince from yesterday (0.5 for tomato puree) chicken italiana (chicken braised with mushroom, onion, garlic, tomato and artichokes) mashed potato made with vegetable stock, cabbage, green beans

S: 3 alpen lights (hexb + 3 - am addicted) fat free actimel, few sips of crusha (1)

SYNS: 8.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 22 September - EE

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa) 2 apples, pear, tictacs (1.5) M&S sugar free sweets (3.5)

L: SW quiche made with leek, pepper, mushrooms, onion and quorn ham. Salad made with tomato, pepper, mushrooms, spring onion, radish, sweetcorn

D: leftover chicken italiana, SW quiche made with baked beans and reduced fat cheese (part hexa) cabbage, brocolli

S: 1/2 cup hot choc (5) 2 alpen lights (hexb)

SYNS: 10

Thursday 23 September - EE

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (hexa) 2 apples, melon, M&S sugar free sweets & tictacs (6.5)

L: SW quiche made with leeks, pepper, mushrooms, onion and quorn ham. Salad made with pepper, mushroom, tomato, spring onion, radish and sweetcorn.

Before going to the gym: 2 eggs, apple, fat free actimel

After gym: salmon, 3 new potatoes, sprouts, sugar snap peas

S: apple, skinny cow dipper (3.5) 2 alpen lights (hexb)

SYNS: 10

Friday 24 September - EE

S: 2 apples, tictacs (1) M&S sugar free sweets (4) coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa)

L: SW quiche made with pepper, leek, onion, mushrooms and quorn ham. Salad made with pepper, radish, mushroom, tomato, spring onion and sweetcorn.

S: babybel light (part hexa)

D: steak, mushroom sauce (0.5 syn for the mustard in it) 3 new potatoes, brocolli, green beans

S: pear, 2 alpen lights (hexb) few spoons aero white bubbly dessert (2) 1/2 cup hot choc (5) mini milk (1.5) 1/3 of a skinny cow dipper (1)

SYNS: 15

Last edited:
Saturday 25 September - EE

Woohoo! After a few weeks of plateuing, have lost 1.5lb today.. have also lost 3 inch off my hips, 2 off waist and 0.5 off bust since my first measure which was only about a month ago... am doing lots of exercise which seems to have slowed my losses up big time, but am happy to see it come off in my measurements... after all its how I look that counts, not the numbers on the scales!

B: Fat free actimel, pear, coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa)

L: chicken liver, 50g boiled rice, cabbage

S: apple, pear, 2 sugar free sweets (1) 1/2 a skinny cow caramel shortcake icecream (2) sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa)

D: salmon, 3 new potatoes, cauliflower, green beans

S: apple, 2 alpen lights (hexb) 1/2 cup hot choc (5) 1/3 rolo desserrt (3)

SYNS: 11.5

Last edited:
Sunday 26 September - green

B: 2 eggs, apple, fat free actimel

L: vegetable soup (2 syns for 2g butter) cauliflower and potato curry with rice (4 syns for 2 tsp oil) fresh fruit salad

S: M&S sugar free sweets (5.5) apple, few sips hot chocolate (0.5 & part hexa) sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa)

D: SW spaghetti carbonara inc 60g ham (hexb1) don't recommend this dish though! small amount of melon and apple

S: 2 alpen light (hexb2)

SYNS: 12.5

Monday 27 September - Red

Thought I'd better have a rare red day!

B: scrambled egg whites with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes (surprisingly nice) small apple

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa) M&S sugar free sweets (6.5)

L: SW quiche made with quorn ham, pepper, mushrooms, onion and leek

S: small apple, sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa) 1/2 cup hot choc (3 & part hexa)

D: SW chicken kiev (do not recommend - the second cr*p recipe in as many days :() made with 20g breadcrumbs from a 400g warbutons wholemeal loaf (1/2 hexb1)
3 boiled new potatoes with skin (hexb2) sprouts, cauliflower

S: fat free actimel, mini milk (1.5) 1/2 a skinny cow triple choc icecream (2) 1 alpen light bar (1/2 hexb1)

SYNS: 13.5

Tuesday 28 September - EE

B: scrambled egg with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. small apple. sugar free crusha (0.5 and part hexa)

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa) M&S sugar free sweets (6.5)

L: smoked salmon pasta made with brocolli, courgette, spinach, spring onions and total 0%... horrible again!! What is going on with these recipes!! :(

S: melon, fat free actimel

D: steak with mushroom sauce (0.5 for the mustard in it) 3 new potatoes, brocolli, sprouts

S: apple, 2 alpen lights (hexb) 1/2 cup hot choc (5)

SYNS: 12.5

Wednesday 29 September - EE

Aw thanks Claire! :D

Today I saw someone who I hadn't seen for a few months and the first thing she said was "OMG you've lost loads of weight!" was so happy as she was the first person to notice (or say anything) apart from my oh & family...

ALSO... another 1lb off this morning!!! 9 stone *something* here I come!! :D :D :D

B: 2 eggs, small apple, fat free actimel

S: coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa) tictacs (2.5) M&S sugar free sweets (2.5)

L: SW quiche made with leeks, mushrooms, onion, pepper and quorn ham. Salad made with pepper, radish, mushroom, tomato, spring onion and 1 tbsp hellmans fat free viniagrette (0.5)

S: 2 apples

D: chicken liver, 50g plain rice with a little soy sauce added, sprouts, green beans, apple

S: apple, 1/2 cup hot choc (5) 2 alpen lights (hexb) 1/2 a milkybar dessert (4.5) pear, babybel light (part hexa)

SYNS: 15

Last edited:
Thursday 30 September - EE

Ooh is it Claire? I thought it was only dressings 40 calories or under per 100ml that are free... and hellmans fat free viniagrette is slightly more than that... i got told 0.5 for 2 tbsp. Anyhoo, its about to run out so I've bought a Kraft one to try next time, as that should definitely be free according to the above definition! ;)

B: 2 eggs & a grapefruit

S: watermelon, coffee with semi skimmed milk (part hexa) tictacs (2.5) M&S sugar free sweets (4.5)

L: SW quiche made with leek, mushrooms, pepper, onion and quorn ham. Tuna and sweetcorn mixed with 1 tbsp extra light mayo (0.5)

S: apple, fat free actimel

D: piece of turkey baked in the oven and served with SW chips, sprouts and cauliflower. apple. sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa)

S: 1/2 cup hot choc (5) 2 alpen lights (hexb)

SYNS: 13

Friday 1 October - EE

S: apple, tictacs (2.5) M&S sugar free sweets (4.5) coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa)

L: SW quiche made with leeks, mushrooms, pepper, onion and quorn ham. Salad made with pepper,tomato, radish, spring onion and sweetcorn.

S: apple, sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa)

D: SW lasagne (4 syns for parmesan)

S: 1/2 cup hot choc (5) 2 alpen lights (hexb) 1 spoon of a rolo dessert (0.5) 1/3 of a skinny cow caramel shortcake icecream (1.5)

SYNS: 18.5 whoops

Last edited:
hi naomi, you are flying, well done on such a good loss, are you enjoying the plan? Somebody called me "skinny" the other day which I nearly wet myself laughing at for I am anything but skinny, but it was a great feeling, in fact i am finally starting to see signs of the "slim" me breaking free of the outer layer - think my head is finally catching up with the weight loss

Saturday 2 October - EE

Thanks Donna! Yes I am enjoying... although I do wish I could have an occasional slice of my homemade cheesecake! Unfortunately it is crazy syns so can't even factor it into my syn allowance... but never mind, the losses are worth it! Hope you are OK and not crazy to say you are skinny.... you look pretty slim to me in your photo!!

B: 2 eggs & an apple, coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa)

S: nectarine, sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa)

L: leftover SW lasagne (1.5 for parmesan in it) apple

S: apple, M&S sugar free sweets (2) fat free actimel

D: steak, 3 new potatoes, sprouts, cauli, mushroom sauce (0.5 for mustard in it) home made rice pudding for dessert with fresh raspberries (11 :cry:was meant to be 5.5 but OH didnt like his so had to eat that too...)

S: 1/4 of an aero dessert (2)

SYNS: 17.5 :(

Last edited:
Sunday 3 October - EE

Realised what with the rice pudding saga didnt have a hexb yesterday... so have spare for today or whenever i may need an extra one! :p

Also, having a day when I just wanted to eat everything in sight... so happy I managed to mainly stick to the superfree!

B: grapes, apple, melon

L: baked rice with chickpeas (1/2 hexb for 1.5 tsp olive oil) brocolli, fresh fruit salad (including apple, pear, orange, banana, grapes, strawberries)

S: M&S sugar free sweets (2.5) alpen light bar (1/2 hexb) hot lemon with 1 tsp sugar (1) coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa)

D: nando's: 1/4 chicken with skin off: 1/2 a regular portion of spicy rice: corn on the cob no butter. Will say 2 syns for the oils/marinades used.

S: 1/2 cup hot choc (3 and part hexa) homemade SW tiramasu (3) apple, nectarine, fat free actimel, 2 alpen lights (hexb2!)

SYNS: 11.5

Last edited:
Monday 4 October - EE

B: 2 eggs & a graepfruit

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa) apple, M&S sugar free sweets (6)

L: SW quiche made with leek, mushrooms, onion, pepper and quorn ham. Salad made with pepper, radish, cherry tomato, spring onion and sweetcorn.

S: 1/2 small honeydew melon, apple, fat free actimel

D: homemade SW burger and chips, made with extra lean mince. 1 level tbsp ketchup (1) sprouts, mangetout, baby corn.

S: 1/2 cup hot choc (5) homemade SW tiramasu (3) sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa) apple, alpen light (1/2 hexb)

SYNS: 15.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 5 October - Red

B: 3 eggs & a grapefruit

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa1) 2 apples, M&S sugar free sweets (6)

L: salad made with pepper, radish, spring onions and cherry tomatoes. "Green garden pie" (do not recommend) spring onions, mushroom and spinach mixed with egg and 20g parmesan (hexa2)

S: apple, sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa1)

D: steak with mushroom sauce (0.5 for mustard in it) 3 new potatoes (hexb1) sprouts, cauliflower, apple

S: 50ml hot chocolate (2 & part hexa1) homemade SW tiramasu (5)

SYNS: 14

Wednesday 6 October - Green

B: 2 eggs & a grapefruit

S: coffee with semi-skimmed milk (part hexa) 2 apples, grapes, M&S sugar free sweets (8)

L: salad with pepper, radish, cherry tomato and spring onion. SW quiche made with leek, mushroom, pepper, onion and 85g ham (hexb1)

S: 2 apples, grapes, sugar free crusha (0.5 & part hexa1)

D: tomato and macaroni cheese (0.5 for mustard and hexa2) green beans

S: 1/2 cup hot choc (5) 2 alpen lights (hexb2)

SYNS: 14

Back