nardark....you are stunning!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by jfc, 20 August 2006 Social URL.

1. jfc

jfc Full Member

I was just looking through the gallery and came accross your before and after photos....You always had a lovely face but you could earn a living from your looks now...you are a real inspiration!!

I wanted to leave a comment under your photos in the gallery but it told me I didnt haver permission to post on there so I thought I would come here and tell you instead.

Well done hun!

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    Thank you JFC

Oh jfc
    thank you, thank you, thank you!

I have a real lack of confidence and your comments have made me feel like a million dollars!

You do not realise how kind your comments are and how special you have made me feel!
    good luck with your journey
    xx

4. zareena

zareena Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.52%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yup!! You are.. your photos are amazing! Big well done :)

5. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

I can only repeat what's already been said.... you're absolutely stunning honey:):)... you look truly amazing and are a total inspiration ... thankyou for sharing your photos and helping us all to see what can be achieved :D:D:D

love xxxxx:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.