"Nasty" text

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
I just got a text through at 2:30am from an unknown number saying "Hey u fat cow, have u lost any weight yet? Join the fatties club with the other heffers" :mad:

Now its not affected me any as its so childish its actually laughable but I'd like to know who sent it out of the people I know and which one of them is laughing at me. Why are people so insulting and deliberately mean to others now? I'll never understand it. :confused:

Oh well, thanks to them, whoever they may be, I know have MORE determination to lose more weight - then they can put that in their pipes 'n smoke it :D

The ridiculous person!

Oh My God, what an arsehole!! I'll never understand it either and the sad thing is it will probably turn out to be someone who claims to be your 'friend'. Keep doing what you are doing lovely - you'll have the last laugh xx

Thats bl00dy awful. I'm a little lost for words that someone could do that to someone they obviously know and presuming you dont give your phone number out to just anyone then its is probably someone who purports to be your friend.

Google the number, see if anything comes up for them. I'd be tempted to ring from a trusted friends number, put on an accent and have a sales dialogue ready to try and find out whose voice is on the end of the number...that way if they are a "friend" you can then cut them out of your life because no one needs someone like that in their life

OMG that's awful. I really can't understand why people would want to do something like that - it's just totally nasty. :mad:

Glad you are more determined now though. Keep at it and stay strong! :)

That's evil:eek: I am pleased it had increased your determination though. You go for it :D
I'll definitely be going for it and succeeding at it too after that :D

Oh My God, what an arsehole!! I'll never understand it either and the sad thing is it will probably turn out to be someone who claims to be your 'friend'. Keep doing what you are doing lovely - you'll have the last laugh xx
I know, you're so right. I don't have many friends to start with due to me having a clear out last year of all the people who I no longer wanted in my life due to them being two faced. So the ones who have my number are ones who I thought were ok. Hmm, it seems I'll have to reassess that!

Thats bl00dy awful. I'm a little lost for words that someone could do that to someone they obviously know and presuming you dont give your phone number out to just anyone then its is probably someone who purports to be your friend.

Google the number, see if anything comes up for them. I'd be tempted to ring from a trusted friends number, put on an accent and have a sales dialogue ready to try and find out whose voice is on the end of the number...that way if they are a "friend" you can then cut them out of your life because no one needs someone like that in their life
Aw thank you Cat, I have googled it and nothing came up, its not a number I know so I'm assuming they've found it funny to not let me know who it was. I'll get to the bottom of it though - you're right about ringing up though, I'm definitely going to try that, I'll leave it a few days so they'll not know its me ;) I'll get the info as to who it was.

I don't understand and never will understand why some people like to hurt others feelings. I never ever deliberately hurt anyone. I'd never joke about someone's appearance or weight. People are cruel though unfortunately.

Thanks for your lovely answers everyone :) xxx

Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me.
You are actually doing something about your weight problem and it looks like this person is jealous.

Rise above it and keep going.

Who is the better person?/????

People are so horrible! I cant understand the point in doing that, must have too much time on their hands

Sounds like a case of sour grapes to me.
You are actually doing something about your weight problem and it looks like this person is jealous.

Rise above it and keep going.

Who is the better person?/????

Would have to agree with sunshine that someone is very jealous and is doing their best to sabotage your progress.

I am so happy you are using their negativity in a positive way to move forward...guess their nasty anonymous cowardly text has backfired on them:p

I also agree that it is a jealous 'friend' trying to sabotage you!

Good on you for not letting them bring you down and i hope you find out who it is, would be great if you could confront them and see how brave they are when they can't hide behing an anonomous txt!

Re: "Nasty" text

Get a pal to ring the number saying they have won a holiday and get their name and details. Make the holiday something amazing with spending money and all expenses paid. Say they will contact them soon with availability dates and more information will be sent in the post! Say it was a random number drawn out of a competition and the holiday is being paid for by a brand new travel company who are starting up and want to use this competition as advertising for their brand launch!

I know that's childish but just imagine the persons upset when they think they have won a fab holiday and then nobody calls them back with follow up details! Plus you will know who it is then as well!!! Win win.

Sorry I must be an evil person but I think this person needs taking down a peg or two and the above would be a brilliant scam!!! X

Aw thank you so much for your lovely comments everyone, you're all such stars :) I never thought that it could be someone who is jealous as who could be jealous of me atm being over weight?! Lol - I think you might be right though and they're jealous of my progress - no way will I let them sabotage me so don't worry - I'm going to use it to give me more determinaton so they'll have to eat their words.

I can't let myself fall back now I've made so much progress and I'm determined to try to get 7lbs off this month if I can so that I will have lost 2st in total and be out of Obese.

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, you're all such great people on here :) xxxx

Right now I'd love someone to be mean to me - might give me some determination.

keep the text and do not delete if you get any more you can report them to the police - that will shut them up. had exactly the same thing happen to me years ago.

Keep it, like said above. For the Police if need be.
Use it as motivation....

Omg - I just read this thread and can't believe the nasty things some people do! I really hope you can find out who sent you that text.
I agree with the others - it must be someone who is jealous of how well you are doing.
Don't let it get to you - keep up the good work!

V
xx

Wow hun, that's really nasty! Not a single person deserves to read something like that!

I think that may be a mean person, very jealous, with lots of unsolved issues. Only an insecure/evil/jealous person would say something like that.

You've been doing a great work, just stick to that:)

You're a brave woman and the evils won't affect you!
We (me and most of us, for sure) are pround of you. Besides you posted a few pics some days ago and you have a beautiful hourglass shape, so its jealousie for sure;)

xx

Re: "Nasty" text

You just have to remember that karma will get that person for sure. You can bet that they have been nasty to others too so what goes around comes around.

Back