Nataliebxx's Food diary, please help if you can as I am struggling :) xx

NatalieBxx

Ok so here it goes, after putting on 2lbs this week and feeling like I didnt't particulary deserve it I am going to record it all and hopefully you nice people can help me out :)

Thursday

AM

1 x Brown bread (HexB)
Soft cream cheese ( HexA)
Banana
Chicken mugshot

Lunch

Salad(toms,cucumber, lettuce, spring onion and avocado) w/ fat free french dressing
1 x Bread roll
1 x M&S california roll snack pack

Dinner

1 x egg sandwich w/low fat mayo on brown
1 x ham and tomato toasted sarnie with tablespoon ex low fat mayo

2 x glasses wine ( after putting on i wanted it!)

I also know I have had too much bread today but i usually dont actually eat it apart from occasionally on a weekend!

XX

How many syns have you added that all up to be hun?First thing that stands out is obviously the bread but you already know that :p

Last edited:
Also - did you weigh your bread roll? I weighed mines when I just started and it was a whopping 13 syns.

There's also syns in the california rolls from M&S
Marks & Spencer Californian Sushi Roll Selection, chilled 225g pack

4½ Syns on Extra Easy Original 12 Syns Green 4½ Syns

Add to that your dinner of 2 rounds of sandwiches and your wine and you're going to be over the plan.

However, as you've said yourself, today is an exceptional day

Whats a "normal" day for you? What did you have yesterday?

13 syns?! wow that is alot! I wont be having another one of those.

So a normal day would be

AM

Alpen bar
Banana
Mugshot

Lunch

Salad ( leaves, toms etc all free)
Chicken
French dressing free
Pasta free

Dinner

Is usually something like
spag bol with extra lean mince and pasta
Chilli and rice
Chicken, rice and salad

Altho writing this down has made me realise I have nearly no super free foods with my main meals so I definitely need to sort that out!
Would that make a big difference?

Thanks for your help lexie_dog that was really helpful!

xx

Ok so here it goes, after putting on 2lbs this week and feeling like I didnt't particulary deserve it I am going to record it all and hopefully you nice people can help me out :)

Thursday

AM

1 x Brown bread (HexB) was it a 57g wholemeal roll
Soft cream cheese ( HexA) how much
Banana
Chicken mugshot

Lunch

Salad(toms,cucumber, lettuce, spring onion and avocado) w/ fat free french dressing avocado is not a free food. it has syns
1 x Bread roll 2nd B choice
1 x M&S california roll snack pack syns? I'm not sure but maybe does have

Dinner

1 x egg sandwich w/low fat mayo syns on brown was this 2 small wholemeal slices? another B choice
1 x ham and tomato toasted sarnie another B choice with tablespoon ex low fat mayo syns

2 x glasses wine ( after putting on i wanted it!) 12 at least

I also know I have had too much bread today but i usually dont actually eat it apart from occasionally on a weekend!

XX

Okay so today you have had at least 4 B choices, and that's assuming your bread and rolls were the correct size. That's 12 syns
Plus syns for the avocado, not sure how much you had but one average avocado is 13.5 syns.
Couple of syns for each serving of mayo 4 syns
and then the wine 12 syns

That's approx 41 syns hun.

Are you on EE? If so, it's one A and B choice.

On your "normal" day, is the alpen bar an alpen light? If so you get 2 of these as a B choice. Alpen bars are not a B choice any more.

I don't mean to slate your food hun but you are going wrong in a few places so no wonder you're not losing as much as you hope.

Back