Natalie's forever food diary

MrsJH said:
I'm from Cumbria :) yes I joined Whitsunday group! Don't know what I do tho!! Do I just have to lose the weight I've said by then? I'm still trying to get the hang of this coz I use the app on my phone.
How are you finding it so far? Im back at work 2-10pm this week so it's hard to eat properly I'm struggling fitting everything in! had a really fat day yesterday it was my 1st day back at work after 3weeks off due to miscarriage and my trousers would hardly do up :( I put on 7pounds in 4weeks. That's when I thought enough is enough. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Dont feel fat- your body needs to readjust itself so don't about a thing. X

Roziee said:
Im so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Dont feel fat- your body needs to readjust itself so don't about a thing. X

Thanks hun. Just got in from work had a horrible day and having a good cry to hubs :( I'm a wreck at the min!!

Xx

MrsJH said:
Thanks hun. Just got in from work had a horrible day and having a good cry to hubs :( I'm a wreck at the min!!

Xx

Take some more time off.. Forget work! They should understand x

Definitely agree - you need time to recuperate. Everyone will understand, the most important thing is that you do what you need to do to feel better. Is there any chance of having time off? x

Weds 27th April - weigh in day

Breakfast

Fruit salad

Lunch

Leftover chicken salad
Chicken breast
Babyleaf salad
Cucumber
Red onion
Celery
Fat free dressing - 1/2 syn

Dinner

Taster evening at sw so won't have dinner before I go so that I can indulge in all the treats. Also saving my syns too. x x

Last edited:
Thanks girls, no shouldn't really have more time off I've been off already for 3weeks but coz I had mc in jan aswell I was off for 3 months with that as I was so poorly. Went back to work for about a month and got pregnant again got poorly was off a week for that then found out I was going to have another mc :( so since Xmas I have been off about 4months. I work in a hospital coz my immune system is so low I keep catching things. the people I work with aren't very nice either nobody has even asked how I am since I went back on Monday. I'm hoping when I lose the weight and get more confidence I will gave the guts to leave! Xx

So sorry for highjacking your thread!! U are doing great by the way! Xx

Evening! I've just been to my first group and I'm not too sure what to think of it. Do you go to the one at St Catherine of Sienna? What are the group and leader like? No one seemed to talk to each other at the one I've just been to, quite disappointed really!

natalierobertson said:
Hi there, yes o go to that one, just got back actually, 4lbs off!! What was wrong with your group? x

Well done hun that's amazing loss :) xx

Thanks love, I seem to lose quite a bit when I really stick to it. My problem is that I am not brilliant at sticking to it long term. Don't know why, I am going on a hen do tomorrow night and a BBQ for the wedding on Friday So there will be syns a plenty! How are you feeling today? Hope you are well, it's nearly the bank holiday again x

I'm feeling a little humph about my weight loss so far, taking into consideration the amount I have left to lose so I thought would write myself a little note with some targets

1. Whit sun challenge - 12 June - aim for 14lb weight loss - 4 lost so far. If I lose a stone, I will weigh 12st 7lbs
2. Friends wedding at end of July - would like to weigh under 12st for it.
2. August bank holiday - I desperately want to weigh 11st 7lbs. Would be sooo good if I could get down to this weight for the holiday as seeing family I haven't seen since Xmas(hoping they'll notice the difference)
3. Races in mid October - would like to be under 11st for this, want to get a very nice dress and look and feel good in it.
4. Xmas party, last Xmas I wore a size 22 satin dress (admittedly it was loose), this Xmas I'd like to be in a 14, comfortably. I'd also like to be on the better side of 10st

New year and final push to lose remaining weight to reach my goal of 9st 7lbs!

So my current target is to get down to 12st 7lbs by 12 June 2011. Current weight = 13st 3.5lbs which means I need to shed 10.5lbs.

Mini motivation will be breaking onto a new stone category, which I hopefully will achieve in 2 weeks time! x

natalierobertson said:
Right l, so feeling a little humph about my weight loss so far, taking into consideration the amount I have left to lose so I thought would write myself a little note with some targets

1. Whit sun challenge - 12 June - aim for 14lb weight loss - 4 lost so far. If I lose a stone, I will weigh 12st 7lbs
2. Friends wedding at end of July - would like to weigh under 12st for it.
2. August bank holiday - I desperately want to weigh 11st 7lbs. Would be sooo good if I could get down to this weight for the holiday as seeing family I haven't seen since Xmas(hoping they'll notice the difference)
3. Races in mid October - would like to be under 11st for this, want to get a very nice dress and look and feel good in it.
4. Xmas party, last Xmas I wore a size 22 satin dress (admittedly it was loose), this Xmas I'd like to be in a 14, comfortably. I'd also like to be on the better side of 10st

New year and final push to lose remaining weight to reach my goal of 9st 7lbs!

So my current target is to get down to 12st 7lbs by 12 June 2011. Current weight = 13st 3.5lbs which means I need to shed 10.5lbs.

Mini motivation will be breaking onto a new stone category, which I hopefully will achieve in 2 weeks time! x

Great motivation hun u CAN do this :) xx

So yesterdays good was a combination of very good with very bad

Breakfast

Fruit salad, pineapple, mango, kiwi, plum , strawberry
Muller yog
28g muesli

Lunch

Chicken salad (skinless chicken breast, babyleaf salad, red onion, cucumber, dressing - 3 syns)
Velvet crunch - 4 syns

Dinner

Fish and chips (bad!!!!)

On the upside, I would usually polish of the whole portion but I only ate a few chips and no batter from my fish so not all is lost, still feel crap about it though

Portion of fruit salad afterwards

Draw a line and start again!! X x

Thursday 28th April

Breakfast

Ikea hotdog!

Lunch/dinner

Zizzi

Dough sticks
Lasagne
Salad

Snacks

Hi fi bar
Velvet crunch

Need to draw a line under it and move on! x

Last edited:
Friday 29th April

Breakfast

Fresh fruit salad (pineapple, mango, kiwi, strawberries)
Mullerlight
28g muesli - heb

Lunch

1/2 bottle of cava
Lots and lots of nibbly type things at my friends house - we were watching the wedding so felt it necessary!

I'm definately heading for a gain after yesterday and today. Actually feel bleurgh after eating all this.

Will have a chicken salad with fruit for dinner. Back on plan tomorrow x

Sat 30th April

Weighed myself this morning as wanted to know the damage of the last couple of days - 2lbs on. Hoping that if I am good until official weigh in on weds that I should be able to achieve a STS.

Breakfast

Banana
asda real fruit cereal bar - 1/2 heb

Lunch

Mullerlight
Banana
14g muesli - 1/2 heb

Dinner

Dont know yet - on a massive spring clean!

So today has been yet another write off with me having pizza for dinner.

I seem to have this Conflict with myself where I am desperate to lose weight and am motivated to do so, but I cant seem to stop myself From craving/giving in when it comes to eating these types of food!

I always justify every wrong move with the inevitable 'your on holiday, diet re starts when you go back to work', everyone knows that sw does not work in fits and starts and there is absolutely no reason for me not to be on plan. Ive eaten this pizza and feel really thirsty after it. What makes it worse is I can't even say that I fully enjoyed it. I'm so mad at myself! Definitely heading for a gain and I only had 1.5lbs to lose to get my 2.5st award too! Not even that could keep me on target! x

Sunday 1st may - new month - new start - success express

Breakfast

Plum x 2
Banana
Apple
Satsuma x 2

Lunch

Roast chicken
Babyleaf salad
Red onion
Cucumber
Dressing - 1 syn

Fruit salad

Pineapple
Melon
Mango
Apple
Plum
Satsuma
Strawberries
Mullerlight
28g muesli - heb

250ml semi skimmed milk - hea

That's the plan anyway - already eaten breakfast!! Please let me stick to this - fingers crossed!!

Also doing a little bit of body magic - mowing front garden, tidying it up, trimming the hedges, regrouting/siliconing the shower cubicle and doing all the washing. X

natalierobertson said:
Sunday 1st may - new month - new start - success express

Breakfast

Plum x 2
Banana
Apple
Satsuma x 2

Lunch

Roast chicken
Babyleaf salad
Red onion
Cucumber
Dressing - 1 syn

Fruit salad

Pineapple
Melon
Mango
Apple
Plum
Satsuma
Strawberries
Mullerlight
28g muesli - heb

250ml semi skimmed milk - hea

That's the plan anyway - already eaten breakfast!! Please let me stick to this - fingers crossed!!

Also doing a little bit of body magic - mowing front garden, tidying it up, trimming the hedges, regrouting/siliconing the shower cubicle and doing all the washing. X

Sounds like you ate really getting the hang of it hun :) well done you. Xx

Back