Natalie's Road to Food Addict Recovery!!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
Hi Folks! I put this into the CD Returners area, but as I will be 100% and here for the long haul I guess I should start my diary!!

Hi Guys!!!!

I'm back, and really determined to make 2010 the year of change for me!! I've approximately 70lbs to lose and I am determined to do it...I've had a few false starts on diets since the beginning of the year, but I know for me it is a question of all or nothing, so CD has to be the way forward.

Today I weighed in at 204lbs....almost 12lbs heavier than my last CD start weight....a lot has happened since then, marriage wobble, a couple of miscarriages and general lacklustre.

So my aims for 2010 are to lose the weight once and for all and to either get pregnant again or find another job...either way 2010 is my year of change!

But I won't be able to do this without your support as ever, so I will be in here everyday trying to steer clear of temptation!! :eek:

Thanks!

Hi Natalie
You have about same as me to lose . Also fales starts this Jan too . hope we can both give it our all , will keep watching how your doing ! and heres to that postive start !

Hi MsJMC!

Good to know I am not alone and there is someone else trying to lose ~70lbs too!!

Will definitely be needing encouragement this weekend...lol...am trying to get through the first 3 days of hell over a weekend so when I come back to work on Monday I will be over the worst!

Seeing my CDC on Tuesday evening, but will be updating my own weight loss record every friday!

Going to start some gentle swimming too...only 25 lengths of a 20m pool....not going olympic just yet...lol :p

So friday is the day for your weigh inns . will be watching your ticker moving down .
I am trying to do a full day of CD as had a few bad starts for sometime . I am back to where I was in april 07 with my weight , which I need to change my behaviour in the evening time to make this work ! Yes good idea about starting back to work with no headache .

OK so things went belly up on Friday/Sat and Sun!! :eek::eek::eek:

Yesterday was fine till I got home and snuck 2 slices of pizza.

Today so far all is going well...One shake down, got a 1/2hr walk coming up and 700ml water consumed!

Last edited:
Good news!!!! Went out and bought my ketostix today and just pee'd - PINK!!!!

I am eating myself!! WOOHOO!!!! :D:D

yes the blip is over and now full steam ahead , i have the sticks must use mine , i had a blip last night , but called my sister up soon after it cos i would of eat more , its always evenings with me .
how are you dealing with food demons ?

I'm trying not to bring any money into work with me so I can't buy from the canteen!

At night I've now asked my hubby to help me, if he's cooking he's not to make a portion for me and if I start to wobble he's to stick on the kettle and tell me to have a shake!! Fingers crossed!!

Trying to get into the SS only forum so I can get motivation from them too!!! :D

I have noticed they have changed that forum , you have to ask now ... and not to talk about the F word lol no food lol not the ramsey word lol
Glad hubby is helping , you will think you mean person but its only what you asked him to do lol
Also in the canteen no begging for food from others lol
But really its mind games this diet wonder when you will have a weak moment .
Lets get another day under our belt otherwise it drags out to long :)

I have noticed they have changed that forum , you have to ask now ... and not to talk about the F word lol no food lol not the ramsey word lol
Glad hubby is helping , you will think you mean person but its only what you asked him to do lol
Also in the canteen no begging for food from others lol
But really its mind games this diet wonder when you will have a weak moment .
Lets get another day under our belt otherwise it drags out to long :)

Had to rearrange appt with CDC...so it's this Friday now...which still keeps me to a Friday weigh in...using this week as my preparation week....so from Friday it will be SS all the way!!

Mind you a bit of weight loss on Friday would be nice too! :rolleyes:

Roll on friday for you .

I'm coming to terms with 100% full CD , its not been easy , but its just some fine tunning isues that i'm ok , was feeling sorry for myself about what I needed to do but I think i'm ok now
So how are you doing ?

Been having an evening meal each night, but not beating myself up about it...I'm seeing this as my cutting down and prep week. Getting the liquids up and cutting out 2 meals.

From tomorrow I expect to be SS 100%, but may take 3-4 shakes per day rather than just the 3 so give me that extra one shake if I feel the need to cheat....better a shake than a bun!! :rolleyes:

Natalie
True , better a shake than a bun , you don't feel so bad if you do that .
so today is the day natalie , your keyed up for it as you've done your prep .
are you still thinking of moving to SS forum Natalie ?
I must aim for 100% day today ... don't know what happened to me last night , really can't say what made me blip again ,but i'm noticing a pattern , really was not hungry and could of left food alone .

hellllooooooooo :D I'm here, keeping an eye on ya missus !!!

was great to catch up with you earlier.... this is your time - go for it - and DON'T STOP til you get to your GOAL !!!!!! :D:D

keep me posted.....

Debz xxx

Thanks Debz & JMC!
Debz weighed me last night and OMG!! I've had to up my ticker by 3lbs!!

So so far today I am 100% and this time I am praying I can stick at this....

Fingers crossed!!! :eek:

There just numbers Natalie , how have you got on since you went back to SS Friday ?
I have had two full days of 100% so no blips , thinking it will only make the ride longer .
Last night there was so many times that I sat and thought about food and I knew I could not do it . It was harder yesterday too cos I was hone all day .
What are you up to this weekend ?

Off down to my mothers today...phoned her yesterday to tell her I didn't want any food...lol

Minor blip last night...glass of wine but felt srunk very quickly so stopped after a few mouthfuls...

hoping for 100% today!

Well that didn't work out as planned...ended up scoffing a fabulous lunch at parent's house with a glass of wine and a couple of buns!! :eek::sigh:

Today is Monday, start of a brand new week and thankfully there is nothing left in the cupboards I want to eat, so fingers crossed I can make it to Friday on SS!!!

I've got just under 5 weeks to my Birthday and I am hoping for at least 1 stone of between now and then. In fact if I was under 13 stone it will be a miracle, but just over 13 would be fabulous!!
:cool:

Natalie

Yes its temping seeing all the food layed on and all you have to do is sit and eat and drink it .... since starting this diet , I have not found it easy at all . If I get to bed and I have been good i am happy . I will do Cd till march 13th and have a rethink of my next plan , think I can handle it till then .
How are you doing today , did you get back on CD ? 5 weeks , when is your birthday ? ops i see it its 11th March in your sig
Well I guess you will do 20 pounds in that time if you start today on CD .
Keep strong and don't let the demons win

Sunday's trip was a bit of a downer food wise, but lovely none the less...So back on the wagon today.

2 Shakes and 1.5l down already....plus I am allowing myself 4 shakes a day this week until I know I am on this for the long haul, then I will cut down to 3 per day!

Back