NatashaGabrielle CD Diary!!

Good luck hun!
Ive found this easier than I thought it would be, once week one is over an you see the big first loss it really helps! Stick with it and keep on this site it's helped me so much xx

Thanks Lauren!

I dont think i would have got this far without this site! Its amazing how much of a boost it gives you when your feeling down! I am sooo happy i have got to day four, never thought i could do this again as i restarted so many times and NEVER made it past day 1 i always put it off until tomorrow and then i gave up! Now i took the bull by the horns and i am on day 4 cant believe it... NO WAY am i paying £50 and ruining all this hard work for food... pfft food aint gonna beat me ever again! I am doing this 100% without cheating to get to where i wanna be ASAP! its ONE year out my life and att he end of it i am going to be a happy healthy me and i am soooo excited!

Amazing loss you have lauren! :D xxxx

Just stopping by to show you some support. I am right behind you, so please keep leading the way! Its day 1 for me!

We can soooo do this. We choose to do this because we actually care about ourselves! xx

Hi Yoghurt!! Aw thank you for showing me the support i really need it i have a lot to lose eeek! This site is amazing and gives you a real boost when u come on and share you worries of success with people doing the same diet! - How are you finding day 1? That was the worst day for me so i never want to have to redo that day again lol! Let me know how you get on.

Aw thanks Suzie! Not long until you start? Is your WI day on a Wednesday and u start on the Thursday Morning? xxxx

hi guys

great to see your all doing well and keeping strong . i had my weigh in today and ive lost 5.5lb, thats a total of 13.5 lbs in 2 weeks. :D mega chuffed . i really needed a boost as i had a few days where all i could think of is food, stayed strong, thanks for this site, but was very hard . now feeling motivated for 3rd week of SS. :)

week 1 = -8.5 lbs

week 2 = -5.5 lbs

OMG Kirsty you have done AMAZING!!! I hope i have a good loss tomorrow at WI but tomorrow will only be my day 5 so i only expect about a 3lb loss and i am more than happy with that! xxx

Hi Tano you are doing amazing with your weight loss... keep up that good work :) xxx

Thanks Lauren!

I dont think i would have got this far without this site! Its amazing how much of a boost it gives you when your feeling down!

its ONE year out my life and att he end of it i am going to be a happy healthy me and i am soooo excited!

I'm right behind you on this!!! I would never have even started the diet if it wasnt for minimins and reading real life stories of how awesome this diet is!!!!! I would love to know how many hours i've spent mooching around here over the last 3 months, its got to be 100s :)

I was so excited when I embarked on my CD journey, and really its been life changing. Not only do I feel so much healthier than ever before I actually did something about being overweight instead of just moaning about it! And it feels so good!!!!!! I get so excited when I hear about people starting CD because I KNOW how much it will change your life for the better!!!!!
Anyway, just wanted to drop by and say how fab you're doing, keep it up and enjoy the ride!!! xxxxxx

Week 2: 23/11/2011

Wednesday today and i say waiting for WI all day i was really excited and nervous! I have only been on the Diet since Saturday so today is Day 5!

This week has been ok i think. Works been a bit of a struggle with people eating around me and stuff but i never flinched and just drank my soup :)! Drank a lot of water and flushed that fat right out and was never off the loo haha!

Got a little annoyed today as Christmas is 4weeks away and people are already talking about Christmas meals out with work etc. TWO people at work know i am on the diet... my boss and my friend at work. My boss tells me that every year they have an Chinese take away for lunch, i laughed and said well i wont be getting a Chinese and my boos said on get away its Christmas one wont hurt... i told her no i am NOT having a Chinese thank you! Then she continued to tell me and my friend (who is also new) about how everyone cooks part of a Christmas dinner and they all have a Christmas dinner one day. My boss then looked at me and said Natasha surely you can have some meet and some veg with a little bit of gravey!......... again i told her no and she wouldnt accept that i couldnt and didnt want to have this Christmas meal? Why? Then my friend started saying ohhh Natasha it will be fine enjoy yourself etc etc.... who said i am not enjoying myself being on this diet? I am loving the feeling that i losing weight i dont need anything else why can they see that.IF i wanted to eat something i COULD its that i chose to do this diet instead of eating a poxy meal. I am sure i will be able to take part next year!!

Anyway back to my WI result this week i lost 11lb

That's 11lb in just 5days! I am over the moon :) Really pleased hehehe!!!!

Its gave me such a boost to stick with it in Week 2!! I know i can do this and i know i now have the will power to do it :) xxx

:eek::eek::eek: 11lb in one week!! Crikey, r their scales working properly haha!

Well done u, little one! Am so proud. U keep up the brilliant work & take no notice about yr boss. She doesn't understand what you've been through & just wants you to join in the Christmas spirit but for her & yr colleagues sake without realising how this will effect you, yr ketosis, yr morale & of course yr weight. Explain to her Natasha about all what I've listed, ask her to understand & that yr not being a miserable Scrouge bah humbug lol! If she doesn't get the message then tough on her! Yr doing excellent & don't let anyone try to spoil it for u, darling.

Just raising a much needed G&T (diet tonic) in celebration of u!! Factored it in me syns lol! I also lost 2day......1.5lb....yr 11lb makes my loss look like passing bloody wind haha!

Aw thanks Mum!!

Hey your 1.5 loss is STILL a loss and the scales are going in the right direction!! your doing really well!! Have you been drinking your water!! i have my eye on you missy!

Mum i aint gonna listen to them at work i have told them and will continue to tell them i am not eating over xmas no matter what they ''normally'' do and i will carry on telling them... they WONT brake me! lol I am sure they will get sick!

Hows sunny Cyprus today? Its sooo cold here!! I am actually quite glad i am starting this time of year so it means summer i can enjoy a little more this time hehe!!

Love you xxxx

Congrats, 11lbs is great and alot better than the 3 you was expecting :) Keep it up and don't let your work mates convince you otherwise.

Oh WOW!! In 5 days?!? Awesomeness mate :) Bet you're chuffed to bits well done!
Re: work nags, i had a slightly similar problem with a good friend of mine who went on and on and on about me going to see her new house and how i couldnt leave without eating and just a little bit wont hurt and all the rest. In the end I realised the more i said NO the more it fueled her (bloody weird) so in the end i just said, yeh i might, will eat if i want to at the time, and since that comment she never ever mentioned it again! And I wasnt lying because I KNEW I wouldn't want to eat! Anywho I just casually declined when she passed the biccies round and she didnt even notice! Just sat quietly drinking my tea and that was that!

No matter which way you go, they wont grind u down, stay strong!! x

Thanks Dave and Violet!!

Cant believe my loss tonight i think i am STILL in shock haha!! Its a huge boost! I think i am past the worst and i am doing ok :) Cant wait to have week 2 weigh in now :) xxx

Well done Hun u done fab to get thru the week be proud of yrself u deserve it.xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back