Nat's 2012 restart!

Broox159

I posted another thread about going back to weight watchers today, but i got caught up with something so by the time 7pm came around, i wasnt able to go.

I still plan on starting tomorrow though, i have the Value Diary App that i saw someone on here talking about.
I shall use that and minimins to get me through my first week and then go join next Sunday if i feel i need the help/support!

So, im planning on weighing in tomorrow, when i get up, before breakfast, so Monday mornings will be my weigh in day.

Wish me luck ladies, as i attempt, hopefully for the last time, to shift this 4 stone that has been plaguing me for the last 3 years!! :eek:

Ok, so day 1 starts! I weighed myself this morning and im 15.6. I cant believe i have put on 2 stone in a year!! :(

Anyway, im here to get rid of it so...can anyone tell me if ive gone wrong on my diary...

B: 2 eggs fried - 3pp
1 tsp i cant believe its not butter light - 1pp

L: tin of heinz big soup turkey hotpot - 5pp
Quavers -2pp
Ww mousse - 3pp
Apple - 0pp
1x babybel light - 1pp

D: not sure yet, will check back later

Drinks: pepsi max - 0pp
Tea with 1 sugar - 1pp

Milk allowance for day 100ml ss milk - 1pp

For dinner i had 3 Fajitas made from an old el paso dinner kit, i have pointed that As 15pp, so i used all my points for today!

Looking forward to tomorrow, i may even earn back some activity points if i have the energy to get on the cross trainer! :)

Wow, 53 reads and not a single reply? I must be boring! Lol

B: Apple = 0pp

L: Chorizo and pasta soup recepie from here = 4pp
Quavers = 2pp
2 mini pepperami = 3pp? (not sure on this one, 1whole pepperami is 3 so i guess 2 minis would be the same?)
WW chocolate dessert = 2pp

Will come back later with the rest of the day!

awww - lol @ the i must be boring comment....lol. I have 4 stone to lose as well - also been plaguing me for roughly 2 years :)

I messed up tonight and had an indian take away! I think its safe to say that all of my weeklies have now gone!! Im going to try my hardest to stick to my 34 for the rest of the week! :(

Back