Naughty and allowed

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone would like to jot down their favourite snacks i had a chocolate bar the other day and my brother gave me a lecture on "not going to loose weight eating that are you"
or "call that a diet" I just put my treat tin in front of him and let him stuff his face it keeps him quiet.:rolleyes:
so what do you all snack on other than fruit i.e naughty but within our syns:D

A small tub of ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream. It's 300 calories (15 syns) but sooo worth it :D

I never use my syns for snacks I either use them as part of my meal (never more than 3 per day) or keep for my weekend voddies :D

Yeah, weekend drinkie poos. In fact, I'm having a pre-heading-out one right now :D

Snack sized Galaxy Ripples are 4.5 syns. A good way of getting to Galaxy chocolate and not have to leave a bar half eaten.

I have an addiction to Scan Bran topped with nuttella, at the start of SW I couldn't stand SB!
Now I really can't get enough of it , oh and I've been mixing the nuttella with a wee bit of peanut butter....very much like a Reeces Pieces! :D

I never use my syns for snacks I either use them as part of my meal (never more than 3 per day) or keep for my weekend voddies :D
Hi i would love to be able to do this instead of spend them on chocci all the time not the voddi es though dont like but im sure theres something else.:rolleyes:

hondapeeps said:
I have an addiction to Scan Bran topped with nuttella, at the start of SW I couldn't stand SB!
Now I really can't get enough of it , oh and I've been mixing the nuttella with a wee bit of peanut butter....very much like a Reeces Pieces! :D

Ooh that sounds good, love anything Reeses! X

Aero bubbleball ice creams, mint & choclate ice cream with a chocolate ball in the base, really yummy and only 5 syns

JoC they sound lovely il have to keep an eye out for those where can you get them please.

They sell them in Tesco and Asda, they are on offer in Asda at the moment they are £1 for a pack of 4. I try and save enough syns for one every evening, helps to keep me off the choccie.

JoC - they sound amazing! Def going to ASDA to pick some up :)

My fave syn things are biscuits (m&s cookie dunkers are 5 syns and my fave, basically a long choc chip cookie with choc covered bottom <3), chocolate bars (galaxy ripples, creme eggs, crunchies etc) and treat meals such as a chinese within 10syns or the 5syn chicken balti from ASDA's little take-away section :)

Decided to go t-total. I don't drink a lot(certainly not every week say about once a month) but now thought i'd rather spend my syns on something nicer. I tend to use smart syns. Though occasionally i will have a choccy bar or packet of crisps or a piece of cake. But i like to keep to quite a tight low fat diet, with non processed foods. I really helping me atm and i feel better for it. But...... I am partial to a fudge bar and a packet of skips also aldi do these biscuits called disco biscuts *snort* and they are six syns and a wonderful combination of crispy biscut, caramel, choccy and little smarties.

I LOVE blue ribands, 5 syns! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I mostly use my syns on my dinner. If I am feeling lazy I will make a batch of Chilli with Uncle Bens Chilli from a jar, and works out at 5 syns per portion (I get 4 portions per pack).
I'm a bit afraid of the chocolate/crisps treat as I might get carried away.
But, I am loving the new Alpen Light Double Chocolate bars !

Tiphareth said:
Snack sized Galaxy Ripples are 4.5 syns. A good way of getting to Galaxy chocolate and not have to leave a bar half eaten.

Erm I've never seen these! Whose your supplier??? ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a thing about the Asda's own raspberry rippple ice cream pots at the moment. Pack of eight in Asda is no more than £1 I think I paid. They are lush for 3.5 syns per pot!

Mmmm ice cream!! Loving that ben and jerrys small pots are 15 syns, yes, a blowout of the daily syns but no other ice cream hits the spot like B&J.... DREAMMM xxx

Back