Naughty bum!!

bridie

Ok so it's my birthday tomorrow so I've been seeing friends and family today and will be tomorrow too! I'm having chicken tikka from Indian for dinner just the plain tandoori one which is fine I've had it before and not come out of ketosis! Today I've had smoked trout with mayo on oatcakes and 2 Atkins bars! Naughty I know!! But I've kept my cals under 800 (VLCD limit) and my carbs under 60g!
Tomorrow I plan on being equally as naughty! 2 Atkins bars a tony ferguson breakfast sachet as a new excitig treat and some sushi for dinner! (Toni ferguson is slightly higher in carbs but should be counteracted by how low atkins are)
I know it's not on plan but I feel being naughty like this is better than being properly naughty! And surely being under the set amounts I will stay in ketosis?! And surely an extra bar is better than having a slab of birthday cake!! And i am only doing this for 2 days before I go back to 100% s&s
What does everyone think?

Enjoy a planned break, have what you want...then jump back on hun, don't sweat it :) you've only got a little to go now, enjoy and have a lovely bday Xx

No. I won't have a planned break because I don't want to do any more damage that necessary and I don't feel I need it! Definitely not craving anything and don't feel I'm missing out! Just wondered what people thought!

Well done. You feel like your being naughty but your actually being very controlled. Go you xxx

:) thanks I meet thought about it like that I still feel really naughtyyy lol

Back