Naughty Naughty!!!

Chezzabell81

I have been soooooo bad this weekend started off Fri going on a girlie night and because I was so terribly hungover I grazed all day and ended with a ****** which I finished for breakfast today!!! And been bad again wonder what my chances of pulling it back together for Wednesday!?! Damn!!!! X

Hmmmm. I think your best bet is to wake up tomorrow and say 'i am going to follow plan 100% today. Do the same on tuesday, even if you don't manage it on Monday, and again on Wednesday. You may not loose by doing this, but you are likely to minomise any gain, without putting yourself under the immense pressure of feeling you have to be perfect for 3 straight days to claw it back.

And by follow plan i mean eating at least 5 syns a day & not skimping on your HEX's or free foods!

Yeah I was thinking that made myself some lovely broccoli soup and got some fruit and mullers will try an squeeze a couple of Zumbas in too!! Lol ah well nowt I can do now xxx

Hope it wasnt a cold kebab yuck!!

I've been terrible this weekend too! Friday night I drank, Saturday night burger in a bun and chips! Yesterday I ate all day!
Only thing that doesn't make me feel too bad is that have done lots of exercise this weekend!
Drawing a line under it tho... Back on plan today! X

This is why I don't do puzzles.......

****** - my mind has gone blank, apart from rude words which are certainly not food based. Well, not directly ;)

Back