1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Naughty today - feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by suespain, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Hi everyone

Have been really sticking to plan for 2 weeks and only lost 2 pounds. Fed up of cooking so we decided to go for a Chinese tonight

Had a menu del dia of Sangria then to start, Tomato soup (thought it was better than spring roll), 3 prawn crackers (would have had more than 1/2 the dish before), rice noodles (suppose better than fried noodles), duck in orange (made sure I had no fat) and lychees for desert, but 1/2 caraf of white wine (would have been the whole one at one time), didn't have schnapps at end.

Suppose it could have been worse and eaten like I used to but still feeling guilty now although I enjoyed it at the time.

Must be good from tomorrow on or I won't make the target for Xmas.

Sue

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Stacy

Stacy hi all!

Hi there,

Well at least you had a nice time and like you said you can be good from tomorrow.
    I keep going off the wagon lately, so started a fresh on tuseday after weigh in, so trying to be good lol.

Stacy

4. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Hi Stacy

Will start afresh again tomorrow, a new day. Draw a line in the sand.

Sue