Naughty today - feeling guilty

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by suespain, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

Have been really sticking to plan for 2 weeks and only lost 2 pounds. Fed up of cooking so we decided to go for a Chinese tonight

Had a menu del dia of Sangria then to start, Tomato soup (thought it was better than spring roll), 3 prawn crackers (would have had more than 1/2 the dish before), rice noodles (suppose better than fried noodles), duck in orange (made sure I had no fat) and lychees for desert, but 1/2 caraf of white wine (would have been the whole one at one time), didn't have schnapps at end.

Suppose it could have been worse and eaten like I used to but still feeling guilty now although I enjoyed it at the time.

Must be good from tomorrow on or I won't make the target for Xmas.

Sue

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stacy

Stacy hi all!

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi there,

Well at least you had a nice time and like you said you can be good from tomorrow.
    I keep going off the wagon lately, so started a fresh on tuseday after weigh in, so trying to be good lol.

Stacy

4. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacy

Will start afresh again tomorrow, a new day. Draw a line in the sand.

Sue

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.