Nausea :(

LesleyT

Hi all

I'm on day 2 of my CD Adventure and keep feeling really sick, especially after my shakes. I was fine yesterday, so don't think I'm allergic to anything.

I've got a headache too, which I can put up with - but I need the sickness to finish :sad0071:

Did anyone else have this at the beginning of their journey?

L

are you drinking enough water Lesley? The shakes contain a lot of vitamins and minerals and when you drink them some people do complain of feeling sick as its a big hit of nutrients all in one go. Try upping your water and if you still feel sick, try splitting each pack into two smaller meals so you are not getting such a big hit of vits and minerals in one go.

Hope you feel better soon. Please persevere as you will start to feel much better ina day or two.

Hi Lesley

I suffered from the headaches at the start of CD, and although I didn't feel nauseas it is a common side effect.

Try drinking more water. I used to drink a pint of water before my shake and then a pint straight afterwards.

The side effects don't normally take long to subside, hope you're feeling better soon.

Tracey
x

Hi

I'm drinking 8 pints a day. I have to have the Tetra's at work - can I open one and have it over about an hour, or does it have to be drunk within 15 mins?

Thanks for your replies :)

L

Hi Lesley, sorry to hear you're not feeling well, i had nausea and headaches too but didnt think to put it down to shakes lol i now drink about a litre before a shake and then a litre during. Dont know if this is right but sometimes it can take me over 30mins to drink my tetra with the water inbetween

I felt really sick the first few days. It went by the time i was in Ketosis and not had it since. Hope yours goes soon :)

Back