Near target, losses have dwindled...

Mini_Mog

Silver Member
I have 6.5lb to go till target (need to change stats as I've reduced it). My losses have slowed to nothing and I've been stuck at the same weight for around 4 weeks.

Has anyone been in the same situation and found anything to kick start it? I'm planning on doing some success express days this weekend (after I've been shopping), I'm trying to include more superspeed but it's been difficult the past few days as I've been busy & need to go shopping (cheaply!). I'm going to give it 2 more weeks and if things haven't started moving I'll ask for the plan we don't talk about;)

Variety! Change everything to give your body a jolt out of its complacency. Different healthy extras, different meals, different foods.

I'll definately give all those suggestions a go, especially more water! I really don't drink enough.

Going to get my book out in a min and write a list of my favourite speed & superspeed & incorporate as many as I can this week. Shopping tomorrow, but in the meantime I have a whole galia melon to eat up. I'm determined to get there. I'd be really happy with a 1lb loss this week:)

Hey there,
I've got a bit more to go till target but having the same problem.
Would recommend mixing up healthy extras as been said, try to avoid lots of potatoes/pasta although they are free they can slow down the losses. Also maybe try to do more exercise. I've heard it gets harder the closer you are to target so don't feel down!
Happy slimming!

Just made a batch of super speed soup- wow! Recipe makes a huge stock pot full!

Making an effort today to drink more water too.

Fingers crossed I'll get some downward movement on the scales on Wednesday.

Look at the plan like you are a new member if you go to group maybe even go to the new member talk and really look at what you are eating and make sure you are sticking to plan 100% and as others have suggested jolt things around a bit :)

I agree it worked a treat for me when i started to stall in loosing weight. Good luck

I was the same hun, 7lbs to get to target and it really slowed down, I did Success Express for one week lost 3lbs then did a normal week, then SE again so took me 3 weeks and got there. Give it a go for a week and see. Good luck hun. xxx Looby

I'm sticking to as many speed & superspeed as I can this week, and I feel like I've lost, so am a happy bunny today. Super speed soup for lunch & dinner today (mainly cos I'm busy & it can just be zapped in the microwave). Even husband is agreeing to try it- this is a huge thing as he is quite anti veg. Luckily I love hearty soups so it's perfect for me!

hope you hit target soon hun, i am still muddling along myself. although my losses each week now are alot smaller than what they were ... i have 22.5lb till target, but i have lost 8st in about 8.5 months so i expected it to slow anyways

caramumofmany said:
hope you hit target soon hun, i am still muddling along myself. although my losses each week now are alot smaller than what they were ... i have 22.5lb till target, but i have lost 8st in about 8.5 months so i expected it to slow anyways

You are amazing cara:) I know you will get there! I will too, I think all this superspeed soup should get things moving! I do definitely feel like I've lost today.

Maintained again, lost .5lb in the last month. Really had loads of superfree & stuck to plan this week. I'm gutted to be honest. Giving it another week, doing a food diary for consultant, going down to 5 syns a day and if no joy next week it's the secret plan for me.

shirleen posted on a thread about interval eating, can't recall the details but maybe she will pop and help, or someone else who saw it?

tallsarah said:
shirleen posted on a thread about interval eating, can't recall the details but maybe she will pop and help, or someone else who saw it?

That sounds interesting, I'd like to know more. I'm just going to keep going, scales are going away- they are just causing stress now.

I think maybe trying some original days could help? I only do ee & green.

it was something along the lines of having six meals and full 15 syns one day and then next day three meals and only 5 syns, to boost metabolism and surprise the body

Yep - I lost a stone in a matter of weeks but to get that last 1/2st off took months! I was up and down up and down.
Your weight losses do slow down, I think it's our bodies way of saying - look I'm sorta happy here ok? It's just that we aren't lol.
Speak to your consultant who should be advising you. There are other plans to kick start you wen you get to this stage - I tried them all. My C always recommended going back to basics and doing a food diary so she could check it as we do get complacent. I started to vary my HEs then tried alternative plans
Good luck - it's a slog but they day you hit target is so worth it!!!

jennyc_uk said:
Yep - I lost a stone in a matter of weeks but to get that last 1/2st off took months! I was up and down up and down.
Your weight losses do slow down, I think it's our bodies way of saying - look I'm sorta happy here ok? It's just that we aren't lol.
Speak to your consultant who should be advising you. There are other plans to kick start you wen you get to this stage - I tried them all. My C always recommended going back to basics and doing a food diary so she could check it as we do get complacent. I started to vary my HEs then tried alternative plans
Good luck - it's a slog but they day you hit target is so worth it!!!

I'm going to text her today. I think in reality it's probably a case of fast forward now. Last week I had a huge amount of speed, superspeed & superfree. And sat, sun and mon I was having over 2/3 superfree at each meal. Only other thing I can try is original days and very low (5 a day) syns. Unless I call target but I think I'll feel like that's a bit of a cop out & be a bit disappointed I didn't get to the real one!

Not weighed today though, been good! Scales will get hidden tonight.

Just sent my c a text so I'll see what she suggests. Going to do another super speed soup as well, it didn't work this week but maybe next week it'll help.

Back