nearing the end of week one

babyfairy

Well here goes:

I am near the end of week one havnt weighed and due the weigh on monday hoping for a good result

To be honest I have found it difficult as I am a picker I still feel hungry even though I am drinking loads of water is there any adice anyone could give me to getting rid of the hungry feeling!

I would say drink plenty, when your thirsty and soon as you feel hunger

Water, tea, coffee, coke zero

If you want somethin sweet make a shake up as pudding or hot choc or make a sweet latte (use milk allowance)

I found snacking on veg helped at the start too. For example, if hungry, have 500ml water, then a cuppa, if still hungry in an hour snack on some veggies

Timing is the thing for me waiting as long as possible for that first pack, close to noon as possible

Hope that helps, Xx

I'd say try and keep busy.
I've changed bedrooms round sorted underwear drawers and thrown all big bras away. Great feeling when something is now too big :)
I would also take time out to pamper yourself.
Paint nails have a bubble bath read a book (50shades) ;) anything to distract you from the thought of food really x x

I am gonna really try and drink more I dont feel I drink alot really.

Also would there be a big difference in what weight I lose if I eat other veggies than the ones on the list?

Stick to the list unless your going to measure and input the cals/carbs for each veg

Think if your already feeling hungry adding in higher carbs veggies may not be advisable

Xxx

I would advise you to stick to the list of veggies - particularly so early in your diet. Once it's all normal ypu can take a look and decide whether you want to make any changes. I found hot drinks more useful if I was feeling hungry. Have you tried the savoury water flavouring? I used to have something like that when I was hungry and it fooled my brain into thinking that I'd had another pack!

Back