Nearly 4 weeks in and ready to quit!

Hey everyone, I have been on SS for almost 4 weeks now and I am soooooo fed up! This diet is taking over my life. I have no social life, I am having horrible mood swings and I am always thinking about food :( I have lost 13lbs so far but have another 4 stone to go and just really dont think I can even do 1 more day never mind a few more months. Anyone else feel the same?

Your into the habit breaking phase, just like a smoker - its hard, but take it one meal at a time.

You can stick to it for one more meal can't you??

Xx

This happens, I bet your feeling bored of it BUT don't give up, your doing this for a reason and that is to lose weight and be healthy as well as look even more gorgeous than you already do (Can that even be possible?).

OK When I felt like (when I did this before) I added a meal. Try doing 810 for a week or so see how you get on, experiment. I have a chicken breast, cut up, mashed brocolli/cauli 3 mushrooms (I don't have milk) and then I use chicken and mushroom soup made little thicker and add curry powder and herbs oh man it is devine. See how you get on.

Have you tried making the mouse and crisps?

Claire Bear,

i can totally relate on the diet taking over your life esp socially.

Just think it over though and sit with the emotions acknowleding them and see how quickly it will pass. You have already come so far in changing your life and reaching a happier equilibrium with your weight.

Just convince yourself to give it one more day...thats merely 24 hours and for 9 of those hours youw ill be asleep :) Positive thinking!

x

Thank you all so much for your support! Everything was going fine I was so positive untill yesterday, hopefully this down phase will pass. Weigh in in Wednesday afternoon so I will speak to my CDC and will probably move up a step for a week or so cuz I honestly can't express how bad I feel. I have a total lack of concentration, dizzy spells and my circulation seems to be poor I have constant pins and needles :( surly this can't be normal. x

That doesn't sound very good hun. Can you get to boots and check your bp or visit our gp? Perhaps give your CDC a call this evening.

It is ok to have something to eat as long as its protein have a look in your book.

Take care

I know u feel down but think of how u felt in the first place to consider this diet u will do it x I have lost 4 stone in 14 weeks it's been hard and I still have almost 5 stone to lose but I'm almost half way there and I ain't stopping now

Just though I'd let everyone know I'm feeling much better today :) still feeling a tad light headed but feeling much more positive and ready to take on the next week! x

Hi Claire, glad you're felling better and more positive! Just think how proud you'll feel at your next weigh-in knowing that you didn't give up.
The difficult moments only make you stronger :) x

Clairebear1990 said:
Just though I'd let everyone know I'm feeling much better today :) still feeling a tad light headed but feeling much more positive and ready to take on the next week! x

Well done on getting through that horrible stage, take each hour as it comes, keep us posted on ur loss :)

glad you are feeling better

Glad you're feeling better! Days like this crop up from time to time, but just take them an hour at a time and it'll pass.

Im glad your feeling better, Im starting week 4 tomorrow, I find that Im fine aslong as Im busy, not to much time to think about food & what I think im missing :)

You have to take a step back and look at it in a logical manner (very hard when your fed up I know!).

you will live for hopefully 60 years + or 70 or 80 or more (possibly less too)

but 3 months, 6 months, 8 months hell even a year out of that to get down to the weight and size you want to be in proper fashion with the tools to stay that weight is worth it, set yourself short term goals, find other things to do instead of being around food places and all times remember you can do ANYTHING for a short period of time, which in real terms is what the diet will be.

Back