nearly at goal, scared of the next step! Lipotrim maintenance??

bessie84

Silver Member
hi all.

3lb off this week. only 3lb to go til im at target, just had week 11 weigh in.

im freaking at the next step.

what is lipotrim mainenance??? anyone know? xx

hey hun i cant help you with the maintenance info but just wanted to say well done on nearly reaching your goal :D ive still got another 5 stone to lose so to hear this is fab.

dont freak out hun, this is the next step in your journey. get all the info from hear and your chemist and you'll be fine :)

good luck

xox

Well done on you reaching your goal hun xxx not sure about maintenance hun i still got 8 stone to go lol so its a long ways away for me. Bet you look amazing x

Are you happy with how you look now? If you want to go a little further keep going if you're happy!

Otherwise maybe drop another few pounds before refeeding- I've always found that I tend to put the last weeks loss back on almost right away when I refeed.

good advice from and, my friend who lost lots of weight on Lipo said get it all off using this and then its done with.... that what i hope to do.... wish me luck... you really must follow the re feeding program to the letter if you want to be successfull good luck x

OOh well done Bess, I have another 4 weeks of this before I have to refeed (whether at goal or not), don't be nervous about refeeding - just follow the instructions, have you gotten your free sample of the maintenance stuff from Lipotrim themselves yet? stuff

thank you millions, will have a read. thought id be at goal this week, but only lost 1/2lb (HALF OF MEASLY POUND) due to totm...... feel like a blob! pfffftt..... thank you millions x x x

thank you millions, will have a read. thought id be at goal this week, but only lost 1/2lb (HALF OF MEASLY POUND) due to totm...... feel like a blob! pfffftt..... thank you millions x x x

You're welcome Hun :) Half a measly pound is still a loss!!
If you can take another week of it do another week then if you lose a few pounds more than your goal you will have a bit of leeway for refeed and won't feel so shocked when you first weigh yourself and discover you had a few pounds gain (which is normal and to be expected).
Well done and good luck x

yeah i think thats going to be the best idea. will stick it another few weeks so the few pound gain isnt so depressing. uffff. this dieting lark is hard stuffs :) x x

Hi Bessi, good luck with maintenance when you get to it. I'm in a similar situation to you. I'm more or less at goal now but I'm planning on staying on the diet until 3rd May to give myself leeway for a possible gain during refeed. I'm petrified of eating again. At this stage I have started to miss food (I didn't at the start) but it's so much easier not having to think about what is healthy to eat and I'm afraid that when I taste food again for the first time I'll find it hard to stop eating. I have been browsing the internet for healthy meal choices and I've stored a few to try once I've done refeed. Are you planning on keeping to a diet plan to maintain? I'm an on-line subscriber to Weight Watchers so I'm hoping to maintain through that. My pharmacist actually recommended doing either WW or Slimming World.
Congratulations on making this for and good luck with refeed :).

Hi, I'm interested in starting the lipotrim diet. I'm 14stone and want to lose 4 stone. Where do you buy this from? As I struggled to find it on the net apart from eBay. Thanks Joanna

go on lipotrim official website, it gives you a list of pharmacies when you can buy it from, its £36 a week. xx

That's great thanks for your help! How much did you lose first few weeks, I'm
Going on holiday in 8 weeks and would like to lose 2 stone If I could, do you think that would be realistic? Thanks again! X

Back