• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

nearly the end of day 1!!

well ladies and gents I started LL today got my food packs last night and had first meeting, was quite excited, i was ok today, a few wobbly moments when I smelt the bacon in canteen tho!
spent most of the day in the loo, and ive got a dull headache tho taking painkillers every 4 hrs hoping to keep it at bay, ive never drank so much water in 1 day

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thanks bexnkev, im working 12 hour shifts and didnt think it would help but it does, takes my mind off food!

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done Jeannie. You will soon see that a day becomes a week becomes two weeks becomes a month.
Go for it you will be so excited come first weigh in.

thanx tange just ticked my first day off, only 99 to go!!

i actually remember thinking "iv got 99 days to go"- its so strange that you say that!!
Today im on day 40-and its gone faster than you will ever believe.
stick with it- keep thinking about your weigh in- and that will keep you going till next week =]
take it a step at a time :D xxxxxxxxx

Another well done Jeannie. Look after yourself and take special care of yourself over the next few days. Lots of pampering etc and you will get there.

Wey hey day 1 over:D

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Jeannie well done for starting, you're on the quick road to a slimmer you ;)

Keep posting so we know how you're doing and use this place as often as you can, you'll get loads of support.