Nearly Through Day 2!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SpaceAngel, 5 October 2006 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All

Nearly through day 2. I have drunk 4 litres of water and buying the Kenwood Frothie Maker was the best suggestion ever. It made my soup perfect. I also had a cup of hot water with a teaspoon of bullion and it was so comforting. It was actually really tasty.

My sister is a type 1 diabetic and she is going to test my blood for ketones as it is more accurate than the ketosticks. She has to check for ketones because it could be fatal for her!

I am not sure any of you would want to test your blood - (only a pinprick) but you can buy the kits from Boots I think. Depends how much you want to know if you are in ketosis or not. I will only be getting her to do it once!

From Fat to Thin

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Glad oday went well for u sarah....I think I'll stick with the p sticks....blood makes me faint!

4. SpaceAngel

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am not a fan myself. I have to close my eyes when she pricks my finger. I give blood every 12 weeks and it is always the finger prick thats hurts the most!:p

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Oh even the thoughts of it!! I faint everytime a needle or anything like it comes near me, even collapsed the 3 times I got my ears pierced!! Dunno how I managed to give birth lol!!

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Well done Sarah, keep up the fab work, great work on the water x

7. SpaceAngel

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OMG Kazz! Giving birth is full of needles and yukky things! At least mine was!

Here is to day 3 and hoping I am in ketosis!

8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I'm sure you'll be grand tomorrow Sarah, I'm on day 5 and found today a bit harder but am hoping tomorrow will be better!!

9. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done Sarah.
    I use the p sticks, I hate the thought of having my finger pricked .... hurts like he**!!

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.