Nectarines from Lidl!! Wow!!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi troops, I just thought I'd share with you that I have bought the biggest, yummiest nectarines I've ever tasted from Lidl the other day!! They are now perfectly ripe and I can't believe how lovely they are!! You know when you're on holiday somewhere sunny and buy a nectarine and think what a shame we can't get such lovely ones in Britain, well they're just like those!! If you like nectarines and haven't already discovered these from Lidl, I highly recommend them!!! X

Sounds great! I just bought a load from Aldi today along with strawbs, a pineapple, some cherries and a melon!! yummy

I love Aldi fruit. I found an unopened punnet of peaches at the back of fridge, must be 2 weeks old, and they're still perfect. Just eaten 3.:eek:

It is an amazing time of the year for fruit. Our cherry season is about to finish but they hae been fantastic, almost as big as tomatoes.

314776232_d507483c9f.jpg

I must of been unlucky as I bought some this week and OH moaned they were sharp and then they went rotton in the fruit bowl. :(

Still I'm glad you enjoyed yours.

I'm loving raspberrys and cherrys at the moment, my OH in shock at our fruit bill but I don't care as long as the weight keeps coming off :)

I agree Dumpylump, just loving the cherries, raspberries and strawberries at the mo. My fruit bill is horrendous too, but as long as the scales are pointing in the right direction eh?

Have a great weekend,

ZXXXXXXXXXX

Back