Need a HUGE kick up my a**e!!!

FunellaFox

Guys really need your help please!

Had a fab start on SS but over the past 3 weeks I just can't stick to SS anymore :(

The reason I started CD in the first place was because it removed food out of the equation and that suited me just fine. As SW & WW just seemed so tedious - the constant weighing counting & thinking! However all was going well on SS til AAM week, then everything began to unravel and i haven't been able to stop eating or get back into 100% SS ever since :cry:

So i need you all to motivate my a**e backinto gear amd to give me a well needed boot up the jacksy!

Please don't suggest SS+ or 790 or any of the other plans cos its the NOT EATING i need to get back into!!

hiya, I know what you mean about not having to think about what your going to eat while doing just ss. I went on holiday and now im finding it very hard to get back to it. I dont really want to do any other plans but im waiting until i see my cdc saturday to see what she thinks. I have stuck up more of my fat pics and made another list of why im doing this. This is what really helped in the 1st week of ss i just hope i get through today and tomorrow.Hope you get back on the wagon soon and a big kick up the bum from me!!

becky xx

Hi FF, we've all been there (me more times than I care to mention) so I sympathise with you. Different reasons got me back on SS at different times, whether is was willpower and sheer determination (possibly only the once tho!) a list of reasons that I wanted to be slimmer that I kept looking at to remind me or perhaps an engagement where I had to dress up then caught sight of myself and realised just how unhappy I was with how I looked and felt. Sorry I am waffling now but my point is you will have your reasons to do the CD SS plan and if like me could choose to do SW or WW but find the prospect of losing more slowly even harder than SSing!! I find that when I realise I do actually have the freedom of choice I find SSing much easier to stick too. You could CHOOSE to follow 810 etc but when it comes down to it would you rather SS? Sorry REALLY waffling now but I hope you get my point that if you really want to lose weight you'll choose whichever diet suits you. Good luck - you can do this!!! Maybe sit down and revaluate where you are, set yourself a mini goal for the week ahead and just see how it goes....Good luck Vxx

Hi FF, we've all been there (me more times than I care to mention) so I sympathise with you. Different reasons got me back on SS at different times, whether is was willpower and sheer determination (possibly only the once tho!) a list of reasons that I wanted to be slimmer that I kept looking at to remind me or perhaps an engagement where I had to dress up then caught sight of myself and realised just how unhappy I was with how I looked and felt. Sorry I am waffling now but my point is you will have your reasons to do the CD SS plan and if like me could choose to do SW or WW but find the prospect of losing more slowly even harder than SSing!! I find that when I realise I do actually have the freedom of choice I find SSing much easier to stick too. You could CHOOSE to follow 810 etc but when it comes down to it would you rather SS? Sorry REALLY waffling now but I hope you get my point that if you really want to lose weight you'll choose whichever diet suits you. Good luck - you can do this!!! Maybe sit down and revaluate where you are, set yourself a mini goal for the week ahead and just see how it goes....Good luck Vxx

very good post vicx, another thing thats keeping me goin is goin to london on a shopping spree in june thats really keeping me focused. then will have a bday party in july for someone who i dont really like but have to go and cant wait to see there face when i roll in alot slimmer!!! (hopefully!)

very good post vicx, another thing thats keeping me goin is goin to london on a shopping spree in june thats really keeping me focused. then will have a bday party in july for someone who i dont really like but have to go and cant wait to see there face when i roll in alot slimmer!!! (hopefully!)

Thanks Hun! I'm off to see my SIL in NY in November so I'm sure that will involve one or two purchases ;) so I keep that in the back of my mind too. What a great incentive you have...it's great to rock up to a social event and look for people's reactions..esp if you don't get on so well!

Vx

Hi FF,

Try and remember what your doing the diet for. Everytime i feel like grabbing a pork pie:eat: i think of the fact that when i look through photos of holidays and occasions with my OH and kids -Mummy is very rarely in them because i HATE THE WAY I LOOK:eek:. I cringe when i see any ones that i am in. I need to get rid of this fat that has weighed me down for so long. A few short months is bareable if you "keep your eyes on the prize":D. (sorry, awful expression).

Good luck and stick with it

my goal is have lost my weight by mid july for my daughters christening.
do you have a goal to aim for??

Please don't suggest SS+ or 790 or any of the other plans cos its the NOT EATING i need to get back into!!

Hi, I don't know much about the new SS+ but can't you do 4 packs a day then you don't need to do add a meal week which you find hard. Just a thought!

Tx

my goal is have lost my weight by mid july for my daughters christening.
do you have a goal to aim for??

Yes I have my sister's hen weekend in Rome in June and the wedding itself in July. And that was the reason for starting CD initially. I just need to make that the prority again.... o and trying for a baby...:eek:

Hi FF, try and plaster your fridge with pictures of body shapes you want, clothes for sisters do, pictures of you too and that does help, my fridge is covered in those virtual models of me as I was and how I am now and how I'll look when finished etc, sounds a bit of a fag to do but well worth it - look at my ticker you can see i've struggled too but you do get second wind once you remind yourself why ur doing it!! I don't AAMW either cos it was that that knocked me out of kilter!! I'll crack that when I've shifted a bit more!! Good luck and hope my rambling has helped a bit!!! bb x

I've had the same problem. This has been my add a meal week, and it's been awful! Every day has been a day of picking and eating crap. Apart from today when I have decided enough is enough. Weigh in tomorrow and I am dreading it :(

Back