NEED A KICK!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
HELP!

I lost it this weekend - no motivation whatsoever!

I aint been bad just cant be bothered since friday when I was bad :(

Roll on WI tomm and i should get a bit of omph! Well I hope so!!

today I have had weetabix and chicken, carrots, cauli and peas with 3 new pots as HEX....

Hmmm all blah!

Unfortunately i feel the same, last weeks MASSIVE gain should have motivated me, but instead, i've eaten myself through 2 packs of hula hoops, and i've wasted syns on that, and they don't even make a dent.

Hmm indeed

Claire Claire Claire!!!! What are you doing? Ok lets look at it this way.. why are you wanting to lose weight? Is it for yourself? I flipping hope so.. in which case only you can decide to carry on.

Now you havent been bad so thats great news.. you just need motivation. And what more motivation do you need than a happier healthier you.

Sometimes it all seems such an effort and I certainly can relate to that (just cooked the good old omelette as I cant be bothered to do anything else) but that doesnt mean Im not motivated to lose the weight. Im not going to kick you but maybe you just need a nudge.:D

Keep the faith xx

Unfortunately i feel the same, last weeks MASSIVE gain should have motivated me, but instead, i've eaten myself through 2 packs of hula hoops, and i've wasted syns on that, and they don't even make a dent.

Hmm indeed
Oh dear - not good then - see I was only bad on friday yet yest and today I just aint got any wooo its WI tomm - I will be ok!!

Claire Claire Claire!!!! What are you doing? Ok lets look at it this way.. why are you wanting to lose weight? Is it for yourself? I flipping hope so.. in which case only you can decide to carry on.

Now you havent been bad so thats great news.. you just need motivation. And what more motivation do you need than a happier healthier you.

Sometimes it all seems such an effort and I certainly can relate to that (just cooked the good old omelette as I cant be bothered to do anything else) but that doesnt mean Im not motivated to lose the weight. Im not going to kick you but maybe you just need a nudge.:D

Keep the faith xx
TY hun - yes it is for me! I want to get in a size 12/14 wedding dress in 18 mths time!

I think tomm will give me a firm NUDGE! If i STS I will be ok but will be whats needed if I gain my god Im living on beans and strawberries all week!

TY hunx

You both seem to be doing really well so don't let one blip put you off from achieving your goals! We can't be perfect 100% of the time ;) Im sure you will be back on track soon!

i like that dress lol

ty huni you star *

mmm weetabix and chicken - I hope that wasn't in the same meal lol!

eeeew how minging is that!1 nah gd few hrs apart lol

I like it too.. want the website ?? lol I have a goal too .. I would like to wear a size 12 dress to my 40th party in November.. am just managing to get into some size 14's so there is hope!! I have been a size 16 for so long it feels very odd. but in a good way x

good on you! some 14 bottoms fit, depending on where they're from, 14 tops fit ok though think I still wear some size 16's out of habit

I like it too.. want the website ?? lol I have a goal too .. I would like to wear a size 12 dress to my 40th party in November.. am just managing to get into some size 14's so there is hope!! I have been a size 16 for so long it feels very odd. but in a good way x

Yh feel free to send the websit - I love looking for dresses!

Ah you will be there by November :)
x

I would like to wear a size 12 dress to my 40th party in November..

:eek: my jaw hit the floor when you said that!! you look sooooooooooo much younger!!

Claire good luck with gettin the motivation. i know its hard when ya just cant be bothered!! :grouphugg:

:eek: my jaw hit the floor when you said that!! you look sooooooooooo much younger!!

Claire good luck with gettin the motivation. i know its hard when ya just cant be bothered!! :grouphugg:

Gee thanks.. I have a son of 20, a daughter of 17 and an 11 year old and Im gonna be a granny next year x 2 hahahhaahahhahaha

Gee thanks.. I have a son of 20, a daughter of 17 and an 11 year old and Im gonna be a granny next year x 2 hahahhaahahhahaha

NO WAY!!
CONGRATS ! X

Back