need a place to share what's made you happy?

yumymumywanabe

Fat be-gone
Hi everyone,
I thought we could create a thread for all the small and big things that make us happy/smile/laugh and which we'd like to share but don't need a reply.
'Cause life can be great! and a little reminder every now and again can put one in a good/better mood.
Hope to read about your positive incidents soon!

Im in such a good mood today, my cold seems to be clearing up, and its nearly friday which mean Dun, Dun, Dun... its nearly the weekend yay

I'm up, dressed, been out, had my scans (which I was majorly stressing about) back home and eaten a lovely late breakfast early lunch and the rest of the day is my own. Getting out is an achievement, it may only be a hospital appointment but I seem to have developed agoraphobia and really have to gee myself up before I can leave the house so I am VERY happy that I did it without a hitch.

Happy cos I'm going out for a walk with one of my best friends, get to go out in the sun and to spend time with someone I love.

over the moon that my baby boy is out the hospital after being in for 3 days on a drip... and the fact he is getting back to his trouble some self lol

over the moon that my baby boy is out the hospital after being in for 3 days on a drip... and the fact he is getting back to his trouble some self lol
How wonderful! Hope things continue to improve.:)

Have just had the form thro' to book for the 2011 Military Tattoo which I have been planning for 2yrs now as had to get info on disability facilities. Everything looking like a great big YEA!

im happy that im inside,cosy and warm when its so cold outside

iv got 80% of the kids xmas stuff.. usually it gets left till the end of nov, begining of dec, so im well chuffed, 2 big things to get, and stocking fillers, then just food to sort out but will do that a week before the big day..... im on the ball this year..whoop!!

It's Halloween ! can't wait till the little ones start coming to the door in their costumes :)

It takes quite a lot for my to be unhappy, as I'm generally a happy person but my cat just made me smile cos he's flopped on my feet lying on his back, he's daft.

my hubby comes homes tomorrow yay, then he has next week off work so get so spend lots of time together

I'm happy because the last two nights I've been out with friends, just stuck to Diet Coke, had absolutely amazing nights and great conversations and felt really happy! :D

my mother in-law went home today... whoop, lol

Back