Need a rant :(

nicowz13

Hi all
Yesterday I had my 1st week weigh in and lost 6lbs it's ok I guess but I normally loose 8-10 on 1st week but in still happy.

What I ain't happy about is that on Sunday I weighed 14.10.4oz and today Thursday I still weigh the same!

Why is it not shifting? I'm drinking 2.5 lts plus coffee, I'm deep into ketosis as I'm not hungry not craving and forget about shakes infact I feel brill but the weight ain't coming off.

I know I shouldn't weigh but I have always been a wake up, got to loo and then weigh naked kind of gal lol

Arghhhhhhh so peeed off right now, how I didn't give in yesterday I don't know, maybe motivation has taken over lol

Any ideas ?xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya nicows. I wouldn't feel too disheartened by it. I guess weight will come off when it wants to, and as long as you are doing the right thing, it WILL come off. I had a similar experience this week. I majorly fell off the wagon on Tues and weighed 14.5 wed morning, was 100% yesterday but weighed 14.6 today. I'd try just weighing once a week if it's getting you down. If your still not losing, add in a small ketosis friendly meal x

Firstly, congrats on the 6.0 off!

But you seriously need to stop the daily weigh-ins. If you hadn't weighed in, you wouldn't have known you'd stayed the same, and wouldn't be in this situation now! It's likely to have dropped down by your Sunday weigh in and you'd have been fine.

There's all sorts of reasons why you might have stayed the same between the two weigh ins. Just give it til Sunday and see what happens then. Bet you've lost inches, even if not lbs.

Keep at it - it DOES work.

I weigh every day and it sets my mood for the day, whatever diet or non diet I am following. WOuldn't care but I can step off and back on my scales and there could be a pound or two difference.

I am seriously thinking of binning mine and weighing at boots every couple of weeks, but I would go cold turkey!!!

headdown said:
I weigh every day and it sets my mood for the day, whatever diet or non diet I am following. WOuldn't care but I can step off and back on my scales and there could be a pound or two difference.

I am seriously thinking of binning mine and weighing at boots every couple of weeks, but I would go cold turkey!!!

I'm the same I couldn't possibly not get weighed every morning, it's just like brushing your teeth !!!!

Well done on your 6lbs loss, this is very good for a first week. Week 2 is a biatch, many have reported a sts or only a pound loss but this is normal as your body gets used to the weight it has already lost and adjusts to knowing it's not being starved!
Keep at it and it will drop. You will prob get a better loss in week 3 onwards. You say you are not hungry, not craving and sometimes forget a shake. Does this mean you are sometimes only having 2 shakes a day?
Try to have all 3 shakes hun 400cals a day is def starvation mode plus they are calculated with the vitamins and minerals needed so you need all the nutrients.

Good luck, keep off the scales and you might be pleasantly surprised on Sunday xx

Thanks guys for ur replies and no I am having the 3 shakes just had to cram the one in last night, my weigh in is weds it's just I had stayed The same since the sun and this morning again sts since Sunday it's so infuriating tho lol gonna stick At it tho :) x

How you doing nicowz? I am on week 2 and haven't lost since Saturday. A little frustrating to say the least but going to do the 4 weeks and hope it does start to come off :(

Ye I'm great managed to stick with it had my 2 nd weigh in today and lost 6 lbs again so here's to week 3 :) x

Well done Hun, I had a terrible day really but I feel okay about it. Was starving, weak and tired last night. At work today I was wobbly, headachey and just could concentrate. Anyway the boss bought me a salad sandwich and made me eat it. Do you know what, within the hour my energy came back and I feel great. So that's my plan, stick to Exante and when I get wobbly and headachey eat something :)

I am drinking the water and eating everything correctly but I guess I sometimes need that something extra.

Looking forward to weigh in Saturday, anything lower than 10.13 on a TOTM week would be pretty good. Will probably lose more next week :)

Well done on your loss x

Back