Need a supportive non judgemental buddy!

Mandy123

M rubbish at evrything to do with healthy eating at the moment! Doesnt help that ive got my four kids at home and we made cakes and been mcdonalds and done all those fab kiddy things moms do half term. I could do with a supportive straight talking buddy to tell it to me straight! I cant make my mind up between ww or sw, ive given myself a couple of days off and am starting again on thursday prob doing ww as i like the freedom, i cud do with knowing some loww pp snacks to keep me on straight and narrow thank you x

Personally, as a mum, i find WW a lot easier and accommodating. We can still take the kids to maccys and have a cheeky meal, still bake cakes and nick one at the end and most important we an still enjoy the same meals as our children. I think SW is very restrictive if you have a family and ends up more expensive then WW, which is not what we need with children. Good luck in whatever you choose xx

I weigh on Thursdays so can help you, but i am pretty new to WW myself so not sure how much help i can be!

Do you have a food diary - if you start one on here, you can ask people to review your food and give you tips from there?

Best of luck x

Hi Mandy,

I too swapped from SW to WW a couple of weeks ago. Tomorrow is my second weigh in. I still pop back to the SW board for a read, and I've seen your posts on both boards about not being sure which way to go.

Speaking for myself, I like the freedom that I feel with WW. I have had a stinking cold this week, and have not wanted to cook as much as usual, so it has been good to be able to pick some easy convenient meals, that would probably have been off plan on SW. (We are having a takeaway tonight though, so I'm not expecting great things tomorrow!) I have signed up for 3 months so I am going to give it at least that long.

As I am also a recent defector :cool: we might have some things in common as we get used to WW so perhaps we can compare notes? I think I saw you say on another post that you were hungry on WW - if you're thinking of coming back to it, have you thought about how you're going to avoid that this time?

I don't really do judgemental, as I've made too many cock-ups on the dieting front myself! I can give friendly kicks up the back-side when needed though! ;)

Bananas and french fries may be the answer to my hunger pains! Im going to mix my nanas wiv ww yogs and on the nite treat myself to f fries i think

Mandy123 said:
Bananas and french fries may be the answer to my hunger pains! Im going to mix my nanas wiv ww yogs and on the nite treat myself to f fries i think

I like to have some fruit chopped up with a meringue nest crushed in & a ww yogurt mixed in makes a lovely sweet treat for only 2 pp also I always have curly wurlys in the freezer only 2 pp and last a bit longer satisfying any choc cravings I like quavers too to snack on occasionally xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just enjoyed a curlywurly and a bag of french fries! I like the freedom of weightwatchers - you can treat yourself and not feel guilty. Don't give up. Thursday will be a new start.
x

Ellebear said:
Sorry to butt in - but i think Curly Wurlys are 3pp xxx

Yes your right hun oops meant to tap 3 not 2 lol soz xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back