NEED ADVICE!!!

hi folks i have started the induction again and i am on day 7 and i havent noticed a huge drop in weight like most people, i have only dropped 3lb if that and i have worked my ass off doing my daily exercises and eating what i am supposed to and also taking in 2-3 litres of water a day. I am weighing myself everyday to keep track and my scales have been giving me different readings. for instance if i step on them first it would say i had only dropped a few ounces then if i step off then back on it will tell me i have dropped a few pounds and say that a few times then change again. i am really confused. Oh they are weight watchers body analyzer scales and not just cheap ones.

i have been measuring myself everyday aswell and here is the results:

day 1:
arms:13.5 "
neck:16.5 "
pecks: 47 "
under pecks: 47 "
around love handles 51.5 "
around hip bones: 48.5 "

day 7:
arms: 13.5"
neck: 16.5"
pecks: 45"
under pecks: 45.2"
around love handles: 51"
around hip bones: 47.25"
thighs: R-25.5" L-25"

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated as i am losing the will power now and due to stop this diet as i dont see any results.

I wouldn't worry too much what the scales say if they are giving you different readings, there must be a fault with them or maybe the battery is running low. You have lost some cm during the week, keep with the plan, the weight will come off. Maybe if you posted some menus we could've exactly what you are eating and give more advice. Good luck.

Don't be disheartened yet! This is the hardest bit. If you can get past two weeks you're laughing. I'm just hitting the two week point and feel fantastic! I feel like I could do this forever!!
You might have a good loss in the second week rather than the first.
Please keep with it for another week, it really is a great diet xx

Back