Need buddies!

Last edited:
hey babe just added you kenshin01121

how have the packs been today?
Hey!
Yes, I sent you a message Not been so great on the packs today Need to sew my mouth up!! Xx

My stomach is exactly the same!! Giving me some issues! Yes. I like a clean house.... my daughter though, she makes a right mess! Aww, I bet my bottom dollar your fella will be amazed at the effort you've put in! Xx

I hope he notices!! :D I took a sneaky weigh just now and I'm down 6lbs! I know thats all the water weight in my first week but I'm still chuffed! My stomach has been a bit off though this week... I'm a bit runny... :D I hope it clears up next week. I read on some threads here its the big amount of vitamins in the products that cause this but that our bodies should get used to them in a week or two. Here's hoping!

I hope he notices!! :D I took a sneaky weigh just now and I'm down 6lbs! I know thats all the water weight in my first week but I'm still chuffed! My stomach has been a bit off though this week... I'm a bit runny... :D I hope it clears up next week. I read on some threads here its the big amount of vitamins in the products that cause this but that our bodies should get used to them in a week or two. Here's hoping!
That's amazing! Well done you... you should be very proud of yourself! Yeah, stomach generally does go a bit off, it'll settle down though... it's just a change in body habits ! Xx

That's amazing! Well done you... you should be very proud of yourself! Yeah, stomach generally does go a bit off, it'll settle down though... it's just a change in body habits ! Xx

Ya it'll soon pass hopefully :) Happy Monday slimming sister, here's to another great week :)

Hey!
Yes, I sent you a message Not been so great on the packs today Need to sew my mouth up!! Xx

hey babe, am back from my lil vacation :) much needed, back on the packs tomorrow
Jack D and Ciroc were my best friends on the vacay :)

how you been the last few days honey xxx

hey babe, am back from my lil vacation :) much needed, back on the packs tomorrow
Jack D and Ciroc were my best friends on the vacay :)

how you been the last few days honey xxx
Hey!!

Wondered where you were! Where did you end up going?did you have fun? I lovvveee JD! Never heard of ciroc!

I actually have had to sack the shakes off and have started slimming world in the last few days. I couldn't physically do the shakes anymore. I realise the journey is a long one but I worked out in down just over 1.5 stones so far so I'll take that!!! Xxx

Hey Hun good morning

Went to watch the mayweather mcgregor fight was awesome, circoc is a vodka comes in various flavours etc, JD can't beat some Jack

Babe you do what works for you be it shakes, slimming world whatever it is I am 100% sure you will smash it lovely Xxx

Hey Hun good morning

Went to watch the mayweather mcgregor fight was awesome, circoc is a vodka comes in various flavours etc, JD can't beat some Jack

Babe you do what works for you be it shakes, slimming world whatever it is I am 100% sure you will smash it lovely Xxx
Good morning!

Aww, I'm glad you had fun! I heard it was amazing! I never used to like vodka... heard it was less Cals than wine so learnt to like it!! Love it now with diet sprite and lemon and limes .... thank you for your support... you inspire me to keep going.... got my first weigh in on Thursday.... I was annoyed last week as their scales said I was 2lb heavier how rude! I think I will weigh in myself first and wear next to nothing when I go!! Hahaha xxx

Morning babe

Ooooo if you will be wearing next to nothing ill be coming aswell ☺ where and when lol
Yeah vodka is nice pineapple flavoured just lush, glad you are doing well, think the scales must have been a cheap chinese knock off claiming to be 2lbs heavier lol

Hope you are okay darling xx

Morning babe

Ooooo if you will be wearing next to nothing ill be coming aswell ☺ where and when lol
Yeah vodka is nice pineapple flavoured just lush, glad you are doing well, think the scales must have been a cheap chinese knock off claiming to be 2lbs heavier lol

Hope you are okay darling xx
Hahahaha it'll be a very sad sight!! Well, I weighed in... lost 8.5lbs... not bad for week one. I will feel ok when I can actually see it off! When I started this process in June I was 15.7.... I'm now 14.1... it's so bloody hard this weight loss thang!! Xxx

Hahahaha it'll be a very sad sight!! Well, I weighed in... lost 8.5lbs... not bad for week one. I will feel ok when I can actually see it off! When I started this process in June I was 15.7.... I'm now 14.1... it's so bloody hard this weight loss thang!! Xxx

babe it is hard, nothing great comes easy, some days you really have to dig deep for that willpower, when you feel you are about to go off the rails, think of why you started this journey, and soon hun you will be bringing sexy back :) xxx

Morning!!

I started singing a bit of Justin then!! I definitely agree with you.... it wouldn't be worth it if it was easy! I'm more focused than I ever have been.... it helps that my best friend who was already skinny has lost 2st.... I'm extremely envious! But this, in a warped way, keeps me going!
Thank you for always having my back! Xxx

Evening

Started singing Justin wahey with xfactor back, think you should audition :) yeah focus is the main thing, if you ever feel you are about to fall off just bring yourself to realise why you started this venture this lifestyle change
always got your back hun xxx

Evening

Started singing Justin wahey with xfactor back, think you should audition :) yeah focus is the main thing, if you ever feel you are about to fall off just bring yourself to realise why you started this venture this lifestyle change
always got your back hun xxx
Yeah, my singing always sounds good with the bathroom acoustics but that's where it ends! Weighed in and lost 3lb, how's you doll? Xxx

Yeah, my singing always sounds good with the bathroom acoustics but that's where it ends! Weighed in and lost 3lb, how's you doll? Xxx

3lbs well done you darling :D i am great, catching up on some netflix, watching the NFL and kicking back and relaxing tbh :) how you doing hun xxx

3lbs well done you darling :D i am great, catching up on some netflix, watching the NFL and kicking back and relaxing tbh :) how you doing hun xxx
I'm good I am doll, went to the gym today.... eeek, walked just over 5miles in an hour... already have blisters! Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it at all as I don't feel like I've lost anything even though I've not cheated or anything which will annoy the crap out of me! How's all with you? Xxx

all is well thank you darling
i am sure the WI will go well tomorrow
everything is well thank you xxx

Ahh glad everything is well my friend. Lost 2lb..... half a pound off the stone went to the gym again this morning first too!! Xxx

Back