need help - started to like flapjacks, had 3 (no shkes)

jenpink

I've recently started to like flapjacks, are you allowed to have 3 of them a day as you do milkshake? as when i checked nutritional info thay have 9.7 grms of fat compare to 2.3shakes and 50 more calories, which i thought would be worse for you than having 3 shakes? :confused:
Please help! does anybody else eat 3 a day sumtimes?

I think two is the max daily allowance!

Ask Nictastic, she is the flapjackpert!:D

ah hope she will see this thread then,my pharmacist said some people take 21 per week (which is 3 per day) and she said its fine but not too sure not all chemist know the exact rules!

2 per day xx

ah hope she will see this thread then,my pharmacist said some people take 21 per week (which is 3 per day) and she said its fine but not too sure not all chemist know the exact rules!

Yeah, I think some pharmacies make it up as they go along!

I thought the FJ's were for 'emergencies/convenience'...hence the max two a day????

Nic did say she thought they were slowing her weight loss down, and is giving the shakes her all to compare!

I've recently started to like flapjacks, are you allowed to have 3 of them a day as you do milkshake? as when i checked nutritional info thay have 9.7 grms of fat compare to 2.3shakes and 50 more calories, which i thought would be worse for you than having 3 shakes? :confused: Please help! does anybody else eat 3 a day sumtimes?
You can only have one hun...don't know why ...but thats the rules...i did eat 2 once before i knew ...but i think its due to the lack of water ......also have more fat and cals hun so will slow your weight loss....says 1 on the bag ..so i would stick to thati split mine in half so i have 1/2 for lunchwith half a lattes shake 1/2 for dinner for dinner ...makes it feel like youve had more without xxxxxxx

Nicster is right again 1 it is..................one of my better pupils is Nic xx

Nicster is right again 1 it is..................one of my better pupils is Nic xx
I am always right........i am FEMALE!!!!
Men can have 2 hun but use Laddiieeeesssss canni xxxx

Although i never managed to stay away from them as i started to crave them ...so this week i havent got any so even if i am climbing the walls i am not giving in lol xx I think they can get quiet addictive

split mine in half so i have 1/2 for lunchwith half a lattes shake 1/2 for dinner for dinner ...makes it feel like youve had more without xxxxxxx[/quote]

Excellent idea Nic. Gonna try that next week when i'm aloud them again x Cheers :D

I can but only dream of flapjacks lol!...my pharmacy no longer stock them as apparently most people didn't like them, it would be nice to at least have the option of spitting them out!!!

i think the flapjacks fowl...both taste like marmite. But i agree with what people say the pharmacy will give you anything u like.
Rob likes them though.

VERY INNOVATIVE INDEED

You can only have one hun...don't know why ...but thats the rules...i did eat 2 once before i knew ...but i think its due to the lack of water ......also have more fat and cals hun so will slow your weight loss....says 1 on the bag ..so i would stick to thati split mine in half so i have 1/2 for lunchwith half a lattes shake 1/2 for dinner for dinner ...makes it feel like youve had more without xxxxxxx

What a bloody brilliant idea! :cool: thanx
xxxxx

I ate my 2nd ever flapjack today - i have 2 more to do me the week!

Back