Need ideas , tummy problems :(

leedsforever

Silver Member
I work in a gym so exercise I do not shy away from infact had I had a personal training session this morning.I also did spin on monday and doing pilates tomorrow...

Tomorrow it is 4 weeks till my holiday, my stomach is my major hang up. hate it, It makes me feel ugly and honestly i have MAJOOORR hang ups about it to the point I dont think any man could ever love me again.

My plan is... sit ups daily, run on days I dont do a class (great fat burner) and maybe some kettlebells work.

I also ask does anyone know the best exercises to attempt to heal the damage that is on my overstretched tummy.

dayy 22.JPG

Hi, I just wanted to say that your stomach looks fine - I know we are all more critical of ourselves, and that we can't see you in person, but front on I say you have nothing to worry about!

In terms of exercises to tone, have you tried the plank? I have found that since I started doing them, combined with more gym work/ running, it has helped my tummy a lot. I also do 8 minute abs every night -if you look on youtube there are loads of 8 minute ab programmes.

Good luck!

thanks hun I spose we are super critical of ourselves and I just want the impossible . I am going to do the plank everyday for 1 minute maybe 2 and also some variations of the plank including side plank etc..

I must do them daily to give myself the best shot xx

Crunches and decline Situps. Youtube it and there is a lot of videos for getting a beach body in 30 days programs.

It's not exercise related but Nivea firming lotion will help!!! I love the stuff! And as you already exercise loads it'll just boost the ironing/toning process! Xx

It's not exercise related but Nivea firming lotion will help!!! I love the stuff! And as you already exercise loads it'll just boost the ironing/toning process! Xx

I did wonder if this would help, or whether I was just too late :/

No I think it really helps give it ago!!! Xxx

Do have access to a vibroplate? I found that really helped tone up all over but especially wobbly tum - only did 15 mins 2 or 3 times a week - great:)

Do have access to a vibroplate? I found that really helped tone up all over but especially wobbly tum - only did 15 mins 2 or 3 times a week - great:)

yes they are at the gym i work in.. what exercises did you do on them?

x

there are some fantastic voideos on you tube, check out laura london

30 day shred has really goos results and what you got to lose.

but i wish my tummy looked like that right now lol x

Back