Need Motivation any ideas

duckie73

Hey peeps, :gen147:

I have been doing Slimming World since Sunday, ( not for the first time :() as much as im sticking to the plan i just dont seem to have any motivation at all, i always seem tired and irritable. My job keeps me very busy, i do split shifts and Im looking to see What you lot do to get motivated any and all ideas are welcome but i need something to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Thanks in advance guys XxxX

My motivation is that I WANT to be slim. Nothing smart or clever.

I want to be slimmer so badly that at present I feel nothing could make me fall off the wagon.

I reached target, altered it to 5 lbs less, got a bit slack, had a bit of a scare, used it as an excuse to eat, put about 10lbs back on and I loath it.

The motivation is the difference in the feeling *normal*, active and very happy, and feeling, fat, bloated and unhappy with myself for being so bl00dy stupid.

Comfort eating gives no comfort. It is a fallacy.

The drive, the motivation, comes from you. You might think it is for a wedding, holiday etc. but really it is simply for yourself.
Good luck.........why not start a diary. There is so much support in the diary forum. I only started my new diary yesterday and already feel the benefit of it.

Keep coming on here. These folk are just the best.:D

My consultant brought 2lb of fat wrapped in cling film to class once. I took a picture and put it as the background of my phone when I need extra motivation. My reward is getting to take it off lol

Really everyone does it for their own reasons. Know what yours is and have something that reminds you of why you're doing it.

Back