Need positive thoughts!!

NN89

Sexy Member
Im off to weigh in!

EEEK!

am in desperate need of some positive thinking from you guys between the time 6.30-6.45, i have one more 1lb to go until ive reached that fantastic target of 1 stone, which would be a huge achievment for me!

Fingers crossed, its been a tough few weeks but im getting there!

im sure you be ok hun you do more then 1lb i thought i lost nothing till i was told i lost 5lb. good luck cant wait to hear your results xxx

I have my fingers and toe's crossed for you, good luck...

Got back from class too late to send you luck, but I'm sure you didn't need it! Tell us how you got on the moment you get back!

thinking about you hun had to come back and check to see if you been back on but silly me realised it not long enough yet!

I lost exactly a 1lb! Im having a nice and steady but slow weightloss, no gains yet (fingers crossed)

1stone is a huge achievment, im only 19 and have always struggled with my weight as a teenager. Ive never actively dieted like this before and even noticed it dropping off, but it is..and now that whole stone is gone and never to be seen on the face of the earth again..

BRING ON THE NEXT STONE!

WELL DONE HUN. we knew you could do it. i bet you are bouncing off the walls now. xxxx

Hooray!!! Am well pleased for you hun... Well done you! :D

Back