need some advise tips and support on Cambridge!

blimey! Well done I'll certainly try for a stone but who knows! I can't wait!!!

mrs Essex your just starting about the same weight loss as us! Keep us posted! X

hey kitty i am on day 2 and its not as hard as i thought it would be i am loving the butterscotch shake at the moment.

i have the same goal as you 7 stone and hoping that SS will get me there.

i have my first weigh in next thursday

7 1/2 stone to loose

Hi

I have 7 1/2 stone to loose, I am on week 3 of SS this is my progress so far

week 1 15 lb
week 2 13 lb
week 3 3 lb

So 2 stone 3lb in 3 weeks, I am well pleased. So no cheating and drink pleanty of water and I know we can both do it!

Hi

I have 7 1/2 stone to loose, I am on week 3 of SS this is my progress so far

week 1 15 lb
week 2 13 lb
week 3 3 lb

So 2 stone 3lb in 3 weeks, I am well pleased. So no cheating and drink pleanty of water and I know we can both do it!

Wow that's a fab 3 weeks excellent result you must have really noticed a difference in yor clothes already great results

There's There's a big difference already, just had to bore another hole in the belt..... good times

Tonyl

result :D:D:D- just make sure you don't end up looking like you're tied together in the middle!!! LOL ;) or end up drilling so many holes you end up at the buckle! :p

day three is so hrad but tomorrow it will be so much better so your doing great keep it up

It probably didnt help that I had nothing to do today too lol. Ah well. The next week should be easier as I am working loads :S

Hi ya!
I'm also on ss and this is now week 3!!
I'm hoping to lose 3stone, I started at 13.5 and 1/2 last weigh in I was 12.9
Nice ideas about the hot chocolate...must say I miss Chocolate more than food!!
Anyway good luck to everyone!!
x x x

Back