Need some help to get back on track!

Hi guys

Really need some stern words to get me back on track!

I am on week 5 of SnS and have been doing really well. On Tuesday I had an operation on my hand and before the hospital would let me home I had to eat something. I opted for a bowl of soup. All was well and I was discharged.

Then yesterday when I was at home I had a couple of packs and then a bowl of bran flakes. And then again today I had a pack for breakfast but some cooked chicken for lunch.

Up until these last 3 days I have been 100%. Strictly 4 packs only per dag and planned to stay on 4 packs a day until xmas. Really want & NEED to get back in the zone but just keep cheating! I know they havent been the worst cheats in the world but feel like I have super messed up!
Someone please speak some sense to me!

Look at it as a planned 2 day break draw a line under it & start afresh! You know you can lose any gain made, focus on mini goals (christmas seems so far away) keep looking at your weight loss so far to inspire :)

If it helps I WILL be checking your progress :cool:

Back on the case! THERE WILL BE NO PICKING TODAY! Don't know what happened - felt like I just lost the plot for a couple of days but am feeling much better today. I think food has always been a big comfort to me. Getting the op on my hand almost felt like an excuse to comfort myself - with all the things I shouldn't have been having. Am away to make myself a hot vanilla caramel and sit with my feet up for 5 mins and read some of this amazing book I have been reading. There are other - better ways - to comfort myself other than food! :D

Don't get too disheartened. As Gemzy says draw a line under it and start afresh today. First few days getting back into it are always tough but stick to it and you'll see the weight come flying off again.

Start weight 247lbs :scale:
:scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale::scale:

Week 1 - 6lbs lost - 241lbs
Week 2 -

GOALS :cross: :cross:
:cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross::cross:

100% week
Reach 220lbs
Reach 200lbs

Back