Need some help...

ccfc

Hello to all, my problem is that ideally i want to lose a stone or at least 10 Ibs, i know that i need to avoid carbs, but i also know that i do need some aswell. I am not to sure which foods contain the right carbs and which foods contain low carbs.

Any advice is greatly welcomed

Fruit and Veg is good, Lean meat is good protein, wholewheat cereals, pastas and rices are complex carbs which are better than the simple carbs (like white bread, white pasta and White rice although I am not saying you cant have them). Ryvita minis, snack a jacks are good alternatives to crisps if you are a snacker.

Hope this helps a bit xx

Fruit and Veg is good, Lean meat is good protein, wholewheat cereals, pastas and rices are complex carbs which are better than the simple carbs (like white bread, white pasta and White rice although I am not saying you cant have them). Ryvita minis, snack a jacks are good alternatives to crisps if you are a snacker.

Hope this helps a bit xx

Oh right, yeah i do try to eat protein rich foods more than anything, i suppose the problem will be pasta because im a great fan of my pasta, Lol.

Cheers

Back