Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

need some inspiration ... HELP

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by michellie, 15 July 2009 Social URL.

1. michellie

michellie Member

Hi everyone!

Havent really posted here before...well, ive lost 2 stone after having my daughter :family2:but ive kinda hit a brick wall now, cant seem to loose any more so I want to try something new(ive been doing weight watchers untill now) and ive got a holiday in 8 weeks:)eek: bikinis) so i was thinking of trying celeb slim, ive a 14-13 pounds left to loose...please give me some sucess stories :eek:

thank you!!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toria09

Toria09 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    Congrats on losing your 2 stone. I haven't got a success story (yet) but I'm hopeful.

Good luck

4. michellie

michellie Member

thanks!
    I started CS last friday, im on it day 7 today, had a sneaky look at the scales and looks like ive lost 7 lb already...really pleased with that, ive decided last week that i had 15lb to loose altogether, so im thrilled. 33lb gone, 8 to go

5. Rachdc

Rachdc Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.78%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    i love reading success strories !! Well done Michelle, gives me determination to keep at it :)

6. Caramel Bunny

Caramel Bunny Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.82%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Don't know if this helps but I have been doing CS since 26 Feb 09 and have weighted in every week at a Rowlands Chemist. I started with a BMI in the obese range and in 4 and a half months I am in the 'normal' range losing nearly 30lbs and going from a size 16/18 to a 12/14.

I turned to CS as I was desperate; I am 45 and thought there was no way I was going to lose it and I'd be left fat and frumpy. I am a Gold memmber of every diet going and have been dieting since my teans on an off. I did WW for probably the 26th time in my life and it just didn't work for me this time in fact because I yo-yo dieted I actually only lost 2 and half pounds over the same period of doing CS.

I have lost weight every week on this diet (a first for me). I have all my snacks and my water and I can honestly say I'm not hungry. The girls at work once ran a competition to find something that I wouldn't eat because I do live to eat (lol).

I've converted a few friends to the diet and they have all had good weight losses. I hope you hang in there and it works for you.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.