need some inspiration ... HELP

michellie

Hi everyone!

Havent really posted here before...well, ive lost 2 stone after having my daughter :family2:but ive kinda hit a brick wall now, cant seem to loose any more so I want to try something new(ive been doing weight watchers untill now) and ive got a holiday in 8 weeks:)eek: bikinis) so i was thinking of trying celeb slim, ive a 14-13 pounds left to loose...please give me some sucess stories :eek:

thank you!!:)

Congrats on losing your 2 stone. I haven't got a success story (yet) but I'm hopeful.

Good luck

thanks!
I started CS last friday, im on it day 7 today, had a sneaky look at the scales and looks like ive lost 7 lb already...really pleased with that, ive decided last week that i had 15lb to loose altogether, so im thrilled. 33lb gone, 8 to go

i love reading success strories !! Well done Michelle, gives me determination to keep at it :)

Don't know if this helps but I have been doing CS since 26 Feb 09 and have weighted in every week at a Rowlands Chemist. I started with a BMI in the obese range and in 4 and a half months I am in the 'normal' range losing nearly 30lbs and going from a size 16/18 to a 12/14.

I turned to CS as I was desperate; I am 45 and thought there was no way I was going to lose it and I'd be left fat and frumpy. I am a Gold memmber of every diet going and have been dieting since my teans on an off. I did WW for probably the 26th time in my life and it just didn't work for me this time in fact because I yo-yo dieted I actually only lost 2 and half pounds over the same period of doing CS.

I have lost weight every week on this diet (a first for me). I have all my snacks and my water and I can honestly say I'm not hungry. The girls at work once ran a competition to find something that I wouldn't eat because I do live to eat (lol).

I've converted a few friends to the diet and they have all had good weight losses. I hope you hang in there and it works for you.

Back