need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Monday
B 2 sausages 2eggs tomatoes toast 8

D

T cornbeef rice tomatoes and sweetcorn no idea as i didnt count points

S a packet of go ahead biscuits 3

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Tuesday had a awefull dream again and goin to class at half 5 jobhunting yet again

B 2sausages 2 toast 1tpsp low fat buter 7

D 2 crumpets 1tbsp low fat butter 7

T left over corn beef and rice

S ice cream packet of mc coys

Last edited:
Been to get weighed put on a pound in 2 weeks think all the compliments on the weight iv lost has gone straight to my head i will start of again tomorrow the past couple of weeks iv put on half a stone have to get myself together

Last edited:
Wednsday thought i may of been savin some pointd by swappin milk in my coffee by usin coffee mate was still nice

B 2 tesco light cumberland sausages 2 crusts away toast tomatoes 2 spoons of cofee mate 8

D ham wrap with salad and 1tsp salad cream light 4

T 2 fish in parsly sauce with golden wonder mash 7

S muller after 8 yogurt 7 was lovely wish it was lower in points
Mint feat 6

34 / 44 left

Last edited:
I'm good thank you and yourself xx

Am ok hun been a bit of track past couple of weeks if it werent for this group i wouldnt of asked my leaded about my points bein droped only by 2 for the time bein its great on here just had breakfast have u a diary to hun xx

Muller after 8 was nice

Attachments

• 1404303103739.jpg
    1404303103739.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 49
It was ok hun am usually a greedy girl lol always havin more than one of everythin it was quiete strong in taste 2 for a pound in tesco xx

Hi Georgina,

Just returning the favour and subscribing to your diary so that we can all support each other!

How you getting on today? :)

x

Oo thanks I might check them out how many pp are they xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think there 7 defo not worth it i must admit lol and u can get rum with raisins not nice i gave one to my dad x

Hi Georgina,

Just returning the favour and subscribing to your diary so that we can all support each other!

How you getting on today? :)

x

Hi hun this group is really good for support some lovely people aswell am ok on the food front gettin a bit peckish now but goin to try and wait it out for tea how r u doin hun x

I've just 'treated' myself to an apple haha! Sat at my computer at work with a tuckshop sat behind me and I am fighting but resisting the temptation to get the big bag of chocolate peanuts!

I will resist though!

Quite hungry but once I finish work the time goes quickly and then it will be tea time :)

I don't know what I fancy tonight. Simple Start is a bit restrictive for Sauces and Flavourings so that is difficult at the moment. Only a few days until I am on points though!
x

Good god u have will power i would be goin mad now the more i tell myself i carnt have it i want it more lol have u any idea what ur gona have for tea what day are u goin on propoints x

Hopefully propoints on Saturday, it is my next weigh in and I have a wedding party to go to on the evening so would like to be able to have a few cheeky G&T's without having to worry as on Simple Start I would only be able to have 2 singles and then that would be all I was allowed!

No idea. The other half has been food shopping today so I will see what he has bought. Weird, but I am craving roast chicken with roast parsnips, carrots, peas, mash and gravy. May have to make that!

My will power is taking a battering but I WILL stay strong! x

Back