need some motavation propoints and sf days am thinking

Yeah they don't sound it I can have a crunchie for 4pp lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Exacly am dying for some crisps i didnt buy any this week thinkin out of site out of mind sounded good at the time goin to be disaplined and not give in to friday have u got a downfall mine is crisps without a doubt lool x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

You will be fine hun and when u go weddin enjoy ureself hun u will get back on track mmm tea sounds delish i used to love havin a roast on fh day with chicken fillet and mint sauce oh no am drooling now x

Exacly am dying for some crisps i didnt buy any this week thinkin out of site out of mind sounded good at the time goin to be disaplined and not give in to friday have u got a downfall mine is crisps without a doubt lool x

Chocolate I reckon. Why not get some low pp crisps you could of had 3 bags of quavers for same as your yogurt lol xx

Yes ur so right shugafairy and would if enjoyed every single one own fault i shouldnt of got so excited about mullers being new and so cheap lol stir fry sounds delish will u be usin a sauce am havin fish in parsly sauce with a packet of golden wonder mash i and my ww leader make it 2points am hopein so :D

My downfall is so many things. I have to have something sweet in the evening. It never used to bother me but now I have to. Whether it is chocolate, biscuits or sweet cinema style popcorn, I don't mind, I just like sweet!

However I think my main downfall is cake. I love to bake. I've baked cakes for birthdays and events for my family and friends for years now and I love it. It's my thing. I switch off, get my ingredients out and bake something yummy. I love experimenting with recipes and decorating and icing cakes. I find it so hard that I can't do that now.

I know there are 'diet cakes' but they are just never quite the same. :(

Rant over.

x

My downfall is so many things. I have to have something sweet in the evening. It never used to bother me but now I have to. Whether it is chocolate, biscuits or sweet cinema style popcorn, I don't mind, I just like sweet!

However I think my main downfall is cake. I love to bake. I've baked cakes for birthdays and events for my family and friends for years now and I love it. It's my thing. I switch off, get my ingredients out and bake something yummy. I love experimenting with recipes and decorating and icing cakes. I find it so hard that I can't do that now.

I know there are 'diet cakes' but they are just never quite the same. :(

Rant over.

x

I love coffee with sweetner i think irs good for a sweet pick me up oh thats unfair esp with u bein able to bake i wouldnt have a clue maybe u could treat ureself to one when u have achieved a certain goal thing iv found with propoints is u can still have a naughty day i have always been weighed then had what i wanted and got back on track next day i havnt stuffed myself but iv had stuff like a buffet mcdonalds chippy to crisps ice cream and ale lol ww is briliant not all in one day lol xx

I am actually dying to go the shop and get some goodys i still have my 49 very temptin but instead i am goin to drag some weeds out my garden so hungry now carnt wait for tea x

I am actually dying to go the shop and get some goodys i still have my 49 very temptin but instead i am goin to drag some weeds out my garden so hungry now carnt wait for tea x

That is some will power. Xx

Thanks hun real temptation is when ice cream man comes lol x

?? X

Havnt a clue what that is but iv decided to get a feast of ice cream man not feelin bad at all how was ur tea x

You don't know what a twister is? And tea was lovely thanks you had yours yet xx

Loool i meant that quote were it says q10 aaa or somethin ye only had half the mash and ice cream was lovely fuemin i wasted 7 points on that yogurt lol x

Thusday feelin really stressed out again applying for jobs i think i am goin to start reading the secret feelun negative all the time :-(

B 2 sachets of blueberry raisin tesco porrige 9

D 2 crusts away toast with 2 pieces of ham a bit of salad cream light 4

T 2 toast 2 beans 3 1 tbsp low fat butter 7

S yogurt 7 packet of wotsists 3 mulky way 4
Twirl 6 packet of snax 3

Last edited:
Back